The NIEER AVHRR snow cover extent product over China – a long-term daily snow record for regional climate research
Total article views: 3,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jul 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,041 with geography defined and 248 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,425 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 616 with geography defined and 100 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effective Improvement of the Accuracy of Snow Cover Discrimination Using a Random Forests Algorithm Considering Multiple Factors: A Case Study of the Three-Rivers Headwater Region, Tibet Plateau R. He et al. 10.3390/rs15194644
- Retrieval of Fractional Snow Cover over High Mountain Asia Using 1 km and 5 km AVHRR/2 with Simulated Mid-Infrared Reflective Band F. Pan et al. 10.3390/rs14143303
- A new snow depth data set over northern China derived using GNSS interferometric reflectometry from a continuously operating network (GSnow-CHINA v1.0, 2013–2022) W. Wan et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3549-2022
- A New Index for Snow/Ice/Ice‐Snow Discrimination Based on BRDF Characteristic Observation Data W. Ji et al. 10.1029/2021JD035742
- Detection of Snow Cover from Historical and Recent AVHHR Data—A Thematic TIMELINE Processor S. Rößler & A. Dietz 10.3390/geomatics2010009
- Identifying Wet and Dry Snow With Dual-Polarized C-Band SAR Data Based on Markov Random Field Model C. Liu et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2023.3266399
- Extraction of snow melting duration and its spatiotemporal variations in the Tibetan Plateau based on MODIS product H. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2022.04.018
- Development and validation of a new MODIS snow-cover-extent product over China X. Hao et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1937-2022
- A novel fine-resolution snow depth retrieval model to reveal detailed spatiotemporal patterns of snow cover in Northeast China Y. Wei et al. 10.1080/17538947.2023.2196446
- Towards large-scale daily snow density mapping with spatiotemporally aware model and multi-source data H. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-17-33-2023
- Classification of Snow Cover Persistence across China H. Li et al. 10.3390/w14060933
- Increased snow cover enhances gross primary productivity in cold and dry regions of the Tibetan Plateau H. Liu et al. 10.1002/ecs2.4656
- Contrasting changes of snow cover between different regions of the Tibetan Plateau during the latest 21 years Y. Gao et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.1075988
- The Evaluation of Snow Depth Simulated by Different Land Surface Models in China Based on Station Observations S. Sun et al. 10.3390/su151411284
- An Approach to Improve the Spatial Resolution and Accuracy of AMSR2 Passive Microwave Snow Depth Product Using Machine Learning in Northeast China Y. Wei et al. 10.3390/rs14061480
- Historical and real-time estimation of snow depth in Eurasia based on multiple passive microwave data L. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2023.07.003
- STAR NDSI collection: a cloud-free MODIS NDSI dataset (2001–2020) for China Y. Jing et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3137-2022
- Spatial Trend and Impact of Snowmelt Rate in Spring across China’s Three Main Stable Snow Cover Regions over the Past 40 Years Based on Remote Sensing X. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs14174176
- Teleconnections among tipping elements in the Earth system T. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41558-022-01558-4
- Mapping snow depth distribution from 1980 to 2020 on the tibetan plateau using multi-source remote sensing data and downscaling techniques Y. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2023.10.012
- Investigating the Effects of Snow Cover and Vegetation on Soil Temperature Using Remote Sensing Indicators in the Three River Source Region, China X. Tan et al. 10.3390/rs14164114
- The continuing shrinkage of snow cover in High Mountain Asia over the last four decades Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2022.09.012
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023