Global sea-level budget and ocean-mass budget, with a focus on advanced data products and uncertainty characterisation
Total article views: 7,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,639 with geography defined and 424 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,478 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,207 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,432 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How accurate is accurate enough for measuring sea-level rise and variability B. Meyssignac et al. 10.1038/s41558-023-01735-z
- Trends and uncertainties of mass-driven sea-level change in the satellite altimetry era C. Camargo et al. 10.5194/esd-13-1351-2022
- High‐Resolution Simulations of the Plume Dynamics in an Idealized 79°N Glacier Cavity Using Adaptive Vertical Coordinates M. Reinert et al. 10.1029/2023MS003721
- Contemporary sea-level changes from global to local scales: a review A. Cazenave & L. Moreira 10.1098/rspa.2022.0049
- Coastal Erosion and Flooding Threaten Low-Lying Coastal Tracts at Lipari (Aeolian Islands, Italy) C. Romagnoli et al. 10.3390/rs14132960
- Monthly Gravity Field Solutions From Early LEO Satellites' Observations Contribute to Global Ocean Mass Change Estimates Over 1993∼2004 Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2022GL099917
- Using a Web Map Service to map Little Ice Age glacier extents at regional scales J. Reinthaler & F. Paul 10.1017/aog.2023.39
- Sea level variability along the Japanese coast forced by the Kuroshio and its extension N. Usui & K. Ogawa 10.1007/s10872-022-00657-2
- Basin-Scale Sea Level Budget from Satellite Altimetry, Satellite Gravimetry, and Argo Data over 2005 to 2019 Y. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs14184637
- What is the global glacier ice volume outside the ice sheets? R. Hock et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.1
- Thermodynamic Analysis of Climate Change N. Swedan 10.3390/e25010072
- Time-variations of the climate feedback parameter λ are associated with the Pacific Decadal Oscillation B. Meyssignac et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00887-2
- Sea level along the world’s coastlines can be measured by a network of virtual altimetry stations A. Cazenave et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00448-z
- Uncertainty of Low‐Degree Space Gravimetry Observations: Surface Processes Versus Earth's Core Signal H. Lecomte et al. 10.1029/2023JB026503
- Satellite Altimetry: Achievements and Future Trends by a Scientometrics Analysis L. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs14143332
- Revisiting the global mean ocean mass budget over 2005–2020 A. Barnoud et al. 10.5194/os-19-321-2023
- Cause of Substantial Global Mean Sea Level Rise Over 2014–2016 W. Llovel et al. 10.1029/2023GL104709
- Low-frequency fluctuations in the yearly misclosures of the global mean sea level budget during 1900–2018 H. Iz 10.1515/jogs-2022-0130
- Deconstructing the causes of July sea level variability in the East Sea from 1994 to 2021 M. Han et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1133588
- Present-day land subsidence over Semarang revealed by time series InSAR new small baseline subset technique A. Aditiya & T. Ito 10.1016/j.jag.2023.103579
- Global Sea Level Change Rate, Acceleration and Its Components from 1993 to 2016 F. Wang et al. 10.1080/01490419.2023.2276478
- Revisiting sea-level budget by considering all potential impact factors for global mean sea-level change estimation F. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-14173-2
- Sea-Level Fingerprints Due to Present-Day Water Mass Redistribution in Observed Sea-Level Data L. Moreira et al. 10.3390/rs13224667
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023