Articles | Volume 13, issue 1
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
EstSoil-EH: a high-resolution eco-hydrological modelling parameters dataset for Estonia
Total article views: 3,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,393 with geography defined and 397 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,292 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,101 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Effect of Spatial Input Data Quality on the Performance of the SWAT Model A. Kmoch et al. 10.3390/w14131988
- A simulation model of functional habitat connectivity demonstrates the importance of species establishment in older forests M. Jõks et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2023.110361
- Modeling Topsoil Phosphorus—From Observation-Based Statistical Approach to Land-Use and Soil-Based High-Resolution Mapping A. Kull et al. 10.3390/agronomy13051183
- Comparing contemporaneous hunter-gatherer and early agrarian settlement systems with spatial point process models: Case study of the Estonian Stone Age K. Sikk et al. 10.1016/j.jasrep.2021.103330
- Application of satellite and reanalysis precipitation products for hydrological modeling in the data-scarce Porijõgi catchment, Estonia D. Moges et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101070
- Nordic hydrological frontier in the 21st century H. Marttila et al. 10.2166/nh.2022.120
- Modeling hydraulic heads with impulse response functions in different environmental settings of the Baltic countries M. Jemeļjanova et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101416
- Research on the Uncertainty of Landslide Susceptibility Prediction Using Various Data-Driven Models and Attribute Interval Division Y. Xing et al. 10.3390/rs15082149
- Climate change water management planning based on hydrological models X. Xu 10.3233/JIFS-233939
- Preface: Linking landscape organisation and hydrological functioning: from hypotheses and observations to concepts, models and understanding C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5277-2021
- Random forest-based modeling of stream nutrients at national level in a data-scarce region H. Virro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156613
- How does the choice of DEMs affect catchment hydrological modeling? D. Moges et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164627
- PERL: a dataset of geotechnical, geophysical, and hydrogeological parameters for earthquake-induced hazards assessment in Terre del Reno (Emilia-Romagna, Italy) C. Varone et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1371-2023
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023