Refined burned-area mapping protocol using Sentinel-2 data increases estimate of 2019 Indonesian burning
Total article views: 5,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,999 with geography defined and 292 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,662 with geography defined and 144 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,337 with geography defined and 148 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconstructing 34 Years of Fire History in the Wet, Subtropical Vegetation of Hong Kong Using Landsat A. Chan et al. 10.3390/rs15061489
- Burned area semantic segmentation: A novel dataset and evaluation using convolutional networks T. Ribeiro et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2023.07.002
- Mechanistic Analysis and Numerical Simulation of the 2021 Post‐Fire Debris Flow in Xiangjiao Catchment, China C. Ouyang et al. 10.1029/2022JF006846
- Sentinel-2 sampling design and reference fire perimeters to assess accuracy of Burned Area products over Sub-Saharan Africa for the year 2019 D. Stroppiana et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2022.07.015
- Unprecedented fire activity above the Arctic Circle linked to rising temperatures A. Descals et al. 10.1126/science.abn9768
- Mapping forest fire severity using bi-temporal unmixing of Sentinel-2 data - Towards a quantitative understanding of fire impacts K. Pfoch et al. 10.1016/j.srs.2023.100097
- Slowing deforestation in Indonesia follows declining oil palm expansion and lower oil prices D. Gaveau et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0266178
- Agriculture, Development and Sustainability in the Covid-19 Era A. Halimatussadiah et al. 10.1080/00074918.2022.2056935
- Assessing Sumatran Peat Vulnerability to Fire under Various Condition of ENSO Phases Using Machine Learning Approaches L. Prasetyo et al. 10.3390/f13060828
- Mono-temporal and multi-temporal approaches for burnt area detection using Sentinel-2 satellite imagery (a case study of Rokan Hilir Regency, Indonesia) N. Afira & A. Wijayanto 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2022.101677
- Building a small fire database for Sub-Saharan Africa from Sentinel-2 high-resolution images E. Chuvieco et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157139
- Mapping sugarcane residue burnt areas in smallholder farming systems using machine learning approaches K. PNVR & V. Bandaru 10.1016/j.atech.2023.100347
- A Hybrid Convolutional Neural Network and Random Forest for Burned Area Identification with Optical and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Data D. Sudiana et al. 10.3390/rs15030728
- Multi-decadal trends and variability in burned area from the fifth version of the Global Fire Emissions Database (GFED5) Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-15-5227-2023
- Wetscapes: Restoring and maintaining peatland landscapes for sustainable futures R. Temmink et al. 10.1007/s13280-023-01875-8
- Reimagine fire science for the anthropocene J. Shuman et al. 10.1093/pnasnexus/pgac115
- Global biomass burning fuel consumption and emissions at 500 m spatial resolution based on the Global Fire Emissions Database (GFED) D. van Wees et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8411-2022
- Assessing space-based smoldering peatland in the tropics with atmospheric products from multi-sensor satellites P. Sofan et al. 10.1007/s40808-023-01793-4
- Declining severe fire activity on managed lands in Equatorial Asia S. Sloan et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00522-6
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023