Greenland ice sheet mass balance from 1840 through next week
Total article views: 12,648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 12,648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 11,687 with geography defined and 961 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 10,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 9,406 with geography defined and 743 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,281 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Monitoring Seasonal Fluctuation and Long‐Term Trends for the Greenland Ice Sheet Using Seismic Noise Auto‐Correlations B. Luo et al. 10.1029/2022GL102146
- Greenland ice sheet climate disequilibrium and committed sea-level rise J. Box et al. 10.1038/s41558-022-01441-2
- The sensitivity of primary productivity in Disko Bay, a coastal Arctic ecosystem, to changes in freshwater discharge and sea ice cover E. Møller et al. 10.5194/os-19-403-2023
- Mass Balances of the Antarctic and Greenland Ice Sheets Monitored from Space I. Otosaka et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09795-8
- Mass balance of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets from 1992 to 2020 I. Otosaka et al. 10.5194/essd-15-1597-2023
- Greenland-Ice-Sheet Surface Temperature and Melt Extent from 2000 to 2020 and Implications for Mass Balance Z. Fang et al. 10.3390/rs15041149
- Northeast Greenland: ice‐free shelf edge at 79.4°N around the Last Glacial Maximum 25.5–17.5 ka T. Rasmussen et al. 10.1111/bor.12593
- Challenges in modeling the energy balance and melt in the percolation zone of the Greenland ice sheet F. Covi et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.54
- The CryoGrid community model (version 1.0) – a multi-physics toolbox for climate-driven simulations in the terrestrial cryosphere S. Westermann et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2607-2023
- Impact of freshwater runoff from the southwest Greenland Ice Sheet on fjord productivity since the late 19th century M. Oksman et al. 10.5194/tc-16-2471-2022
- The validity of bootstrap testing for threshold autoregression S. Giannerini et al. 10.1016/j.jeconom.2023.01.004
- Observed and Parameterized Roughness Lengths for Momentum and Heat Over Rough Ice Surfaces M. van Tiggelen et al. 10.1029/2022JD036970
- Contrasting current and future surface melt rates on the ice sheets of Greenland and Antarctica: Lessons from in situ observations and climate models M. van den Broeke et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000203
- A new global dataset of mountain glacier centerlines and lengths D. Zhang et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3889-2022
- Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, What It Doesn't, and Why It Matters 10.1119/5.0154687
- Heterogeneous timing of freshwater input into Kobbefjord, a low‐arctic fjord in Greenland J. Abermann et al. 10.1002/hyp.14413
- Inference of the Timescale‐Dependent Apparent Viscosity Structure in the Upper Mantle Beneath Greenland G. Paxman et al. 10.1029/2022AV000751
- Greenland ice sheet mass balance from 1840 through next week K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5001-2021
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023