Global Carbon Budget 2020
Pierre Friedlingstein et al.
Total article views: 32,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 26,536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 26,410 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 25,635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 25,516 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 894 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Energienachfrage und CO2-Emissionen nach COVID-19 A. Löschel & M. Werthschulte 10.1007/s10273-021-2827-3
- Evaluation of earth system model and atmospheric inversion using total column CO2 observations from GOSAT and OCO-2 P. Patra et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00420-z
- Ten new insights in climate science 2020 – a horizon scan E. Pihl et al. 10.1017/sus.2021.2
- Technical note: Interpreting pH changes A. Fassbender et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1407-2021
- Achieving Paris agreement temperature goals requires carbon neutrality by middle century with far-reaching transitions in the whole society M. Huang & P. Zhai 10.1016/j.accre.2021.03.004
- Juxtaposing the spatiotemporal drivers of sediment CO2, CH4, and N2O effluxes along ecoregional, wet-dry, and diurnal gradients P. Ertürk Arı et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.002
- Fossil CO2 emissions in the post-COVID-19 era C. Le Quéré et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01001-0
- Mapping soil organic carbon stocks and trends with satellite-driven high resolution maps over South Africa Z. Venter et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145384
- Gridded fossil CO2 emissions and related O2 combustion consistent with national inventories 1959–2018 M. Jones et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00779-6
- Life cycle assessment of carbon dioxide removal technologies: a critical review T. Terlouw et al. 10.1039/D0EE03757E
- Post COVID-19 Recovery and 2050 Climate Change Targets: Changing the Emphasis from Promotion of Renewables to Mandated Curtailment of Fossil Fuels in the EU Policies K. Maniatis et al. 10.3390/en14051347
- Reconstructing the Preindustrial Coastal Carbon Cycle Through a Global Ocean Circulation Model: Was the Global Continental Shelf Already Both Autotrophic and a CO 2 Sink? F. Lacroix et al. 10.1029/2020GB006603
- Feasibility of reconstructing the summer basin-scale sea surface partial pressure of carbon dioxide from sparse in situ observations over the South China Sea G. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1403-2021
- A trade-off between plant and soil carbon storage under elevated CO2 C. Terrer et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03306-8
- Low-cost renewable electricity as the key driver of the global energy transition towards sustainability D. Bogdanov et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.120467
- Emerging CO2-Mineralization Technologies for Co-Utilization of Industrial Solid Waste and Carbon Resources in China J. Meng et al. 10.3390/min11030274
- The Gouy-Stodola Theorem—From Irreversibility to Sustainability—The Thermodynamic Human Development Index U. Lucia & G. Grisolia 10.3390/su13073995
- Energy and GHG Emissions Aspects of the COVID Impact in Greece D. Lalas et al. 10.3390/en14071955
- Input–Output Analysis of China’s CO2 Emissions in 2017 Based on Data of 149 Sectors F. He et al. 10.3390/su13084172
- Our future in the Anthropocene biosphere C. Folke et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01544-8
- Impacts of Changes in Atmospheric O2 on Human Physiology. Is There a Basis for Concern? R. Keeling et al. 10.3389/fphys.2021.571137
- A Machine Learning Method for Predicting Vegetation Indices in China X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13061147
- An exergetic investigation of hot windbox and feedwater heating systems as repowering options for thermal power plants A. Erdogan & M. Yilmazoglu 10.1080/15567036.2021.1907488
- Carbon dioxide hydrodynamics along a wetland-lake-stream-waterfall continuum (Blue Mountains, Australia) A. Looman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146124
- Regenerate Nature, Our Best Hope to Reverse Climate Change H. Dryden 10.2139/ssrn.3813243
- Reducing critical care’s carbon footprint with financial and social co-benefits H. Baid & E. Damm 10.1016/j.iccn.2021.103030
- Will Covid-19 put the public back in public transport? A UK perspective R. Vickerman 10.1016/j.tranpol.2021.01.005
- Relationship between endophytic microbial diversity and grain quality in wheat exposed to multi-generational CO2 elevation M. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146029
- Enhance Ocean Carbon Observations: Successful Implementation of a Novel Autonomous Total Alkalinity Analyzer on a Ship of Opportunity K. Seelmann et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.571301
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 19 Apr 2021