ChinaCropPhen1km: a high-resolution crop phenological dataset for three staple crops in China during 2000–2015 based on leaf area index (LAI) products
Yuchuan Luo et al.
Total article views: 10,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 8,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,917 with geography defined and 115 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 7,265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,164 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 753 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving regional wheat yields estimations by multi-step-assimilating of a crop model with multi-source data Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107993
- Retrospective Study on the Seasonal Forecast-Based Disease Intervention of the Wheat Blast Outbreaks in Bangladesh K. Kim & E. Choi 10.3389/fpls.2020.570381
- Identifying the spatiotemporal changes of annual harvesting areas for three staple crops in China by integrating multi-data sources Y. Luo et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab80f0
- Developing a New Method to Identify Flowering Dynamics of Rapeseed Using Landsat 8 and Sentinel-1/2 J. Han et al. 10.3390/rs13010105
- Characterizing spatiotemporal patterns of crop phenology across North America during 2000–2016 using satellite imagery and agricultural survey data Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2020.10.005
- Spatial-temporal variation of satellite-based gross primary production estimation in wheat-maize rotation area during 2000–2015 W. Xie et al. 10.1080/10106049.2020.1822928
- Integrating Multi-Source Data for Rice Yield Prediction across China using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Approaches J. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108275
- Changes in Extreme Climate Events in Rice-Growing Regions Under Different Warming Scenarios in China J. Chou et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.655128
- High-Throughput Estimation of Crop Traits: A Review of Ground and Aerial Phenotyping Platforms X. Jin et al. 10.1109/MGRS.2020.2998816
- Improving regional wheat drought risk assessment for insurance application by integrating scenario-driven crop model, machine learning, and satellite data Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2021.103141
- Wheat yield predictions at a county and field scale with deep learning, machine learning, and google earth engine J. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2020.126204
- The RapeseedMap10 database: annual maps of rapeseed at a spatial resolution of 10 m based on multi-source data J. Han et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2857-2021
- Searching for “Win-Win” solutions for food-water-GHG emissions tradeoffs across irrigation regimes of paddy rice in China Z. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2020.105360
- Multi-Source Data Modeling of the Spatial Distribution of Winter Wheat Yield in China from 2000 to 2015 D. Han et al. 10.3390/su12135436
- Have the agricultural production systems in the North China Plain changed towards to climate smart agriculture since 2000? Y. Xin & F. Tao 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126940
- Combining Optical, Fluorescence, Thermal Satellite, and Environmental Data to Predict County-Level Maize Yield in China Using Machine Learning Approaches L. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs12010021
Latest update: 18 Jun 2021