Data description paper
14 Oct 2019
Data description paper | 14 Oct 2019
seNorge_2018, daily precipitation, and temperature datasets over Norway
Cristian Lussana et al.
Total article views: 3,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,015 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,896 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,997 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,893 with geography defined and 104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,003 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Bridging the scale gap: obtaining high-resolution stochastic simulations of gridded daily precipitation in a future climate Q. Yuan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5259-2021
- Climate change mitigation potential of biochar from forestry residues under boreal condition A. Hagenbo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151044
- Natural hazards and extreme events in the Baltic Sea region A. Rutgersson et al. 10.5194/esd-13-251-2022
- A high-resolution gridded dataset of daily temperature and precipitation records (1980–2018) for Trentino-South Tyrol (north-eastern Italian Alps) A. Crespi et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2801-2021
- Evaluation of daily precipitation analyses in E‐OBS (v19.0e) and ERA5 by comparison to regional high‐resolution datasets in European regions M. Bandhauer et al. 10.1002/joc.7269
- Quantile based modeling of diurnal temperature range with the five‐parameter lambda distribution S. Vandeskog et al. 10.1002/env.2719
- High winter loads of Oestrid larvae and Elaphostrongylus rangiferi are associated with emaciation in wild reindeer calves K. Handeland et al. 10.1016/j.ijppaw.2021.05.008
- Uncertainty introduced by flood frequency analysis in projections for changes in flood magnitudes under a future climate in Norway D. Lawrence 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100675
- Designing and evaluating regional climate simulations for high latitude land use land cover change studies P. Mooney et al. 10.1080/16000870.2020.1853437
- Physical processes driving intensification of future precipitation in the mid- to high latitudes B. Poujol et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abdd5b
- Ensemble-based statistical interpolation with Gaussian anamorphosis for the spatial analysis of precipitation C. Lussana et al. 10.5194/npg-28-61-2021
- Benefits and added value of convection-permitting climate modeling over Fenno-Scandinavia P. Lind et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05359-3
- HCLIM38: a flexible regional climate model applicable for different climate zones from coarse to convection-permitting scales D. Belušić et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1311-2020
- Constraining the HBV model for robust water balance assessments in a cold climate H. Erlandsen et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.132
- Sampling beetle communities: Trap design interacts with weather and species traits to bias capture rates R. Burner et al. 10.1002/ece3.7029
- Characteristics of precipitation extremes over the Nordic region: added value of convection-permitting modeling E. Médus et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-693-2022
- Gap-filling continuously-measured soil respiration data: A highlight of time-series-based methods J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107912
- How Well Are We Measuring Snow Post-SPICE? J. Kochendorfer et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0228.1
- Atmospheric Precipitation and Anomalous Upper Mantle in Relation to Intraplate Seismicity in Norway Y. Maystrenko et al. 10.1029/2020TC006070
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022