Annual 30 m dataset for glacial lakes in High Mountain Asia from 2008 to 2017
Fang Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,331 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 846 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,485 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Strategy of Parallel Seed-Based Image Segmentation Algorithms for Handling Massive Image Tiles over the Spark Platform F. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs13101969
- A Review of Glacial Lake Expansion and Associated Glacial Lake Outburst Floods in the Himalayan Region R. Ahmed et al. 10.1007/s41748-021-00230-9
- An integrative method for identifying potentially dangerous glacial lakes in the Himalayas T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150442
- A Perspective on Rishiganga-Dhauliganga Flash Flood in the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, Garhwal Himalaya, India K. Sain et al. 10.1007/s12594-021-1691-5
- Grand Challenges of Hydrologic Modeling for Food-Energy-Water Nexus Security in High Mountain Asia S. Mishra et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.728156
- Controls of outbursts of moraine-dammed lakes in the greater Himalayan region M. Fischer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4145-2021
- Recent Changes of Glacial Lakes in the High Mountain Asia and Its Potential Controlling Factors Analysis M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13183757
- Comparing Methods for Segmenting Supra-Glacial Lakes and Surface Features in the Mount Everest Region of the Himalayas Using Chinese GaoFen-3 SAR Images F. Chen 10.3390/rs13132429
- Editorial: Big Earth Data for Disaster Risk Reduction F. Chen et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.727547
- Surface composition of debris-covered glaciers across the Himalaya using linear spectral unmixing of Landsat 8 OLI imagery A. Racoviteanu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4557-2021
- Modeling Conditions Appropriate for Wildfire in South East China – A Machine Learning Approach Z. Shirazi et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.622307
- Quantitative prioritization of potentially critical glacial Lakes in the Indus River basin using satellite derived parameters A. Gupta et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1975831
- Inventory and evolution of glacial lakes since the Little Ice Age: Lessons from the case of Switzerland N. Mölg et al. 10.1002/esp.5193
- Evaluation of effective spectral features for glacial lake mapping by using Landsat-8 OLI imagery M. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11629-020-6255-4
- Spatially and Temporally Resolved Monitoring of Glacial Lake Changes in Alps During the Recent Two Decades J. Ma et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.723386
- Glacial lake inventory of high-mountain Asia in 1990 and 2018 derived from Landsat images X. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2169-2020
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021