Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Cloud_cci Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer post meridiem (AVHRR-PM) dataset version 3: 35-year climatology of global cloud and radiation properties
Total article views: 5,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,244 with geography defined and 886 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,149 with geography defined and 567 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,095 with geography defined and 319 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring the Cloud Top Phase Partitioning in Different Cloud Types Using Active and Passive Satellite Sensors O. Bruno et al. 10.1029/2020GL089863
- MODIS-Based AVHRR Cloud and Snow Separation Algorithm J. Villaescusa-Nadal et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3059428
- Global Land High-Resolution Cloud Climatology Based on an Improved MOD09 Cloud Mask S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13193997
- Development of a consistent global long-term burned area product (1982–2018) based on AVHRR-LTDR data G. Otón et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102473
- Merging ground-based sunshine duration observations with satellite cloud and aerosol retrievals to produce high-resolution long-term surface solar radiation over China F. Feng & K. Wang 10.5194/essd-13-907-2021
- Cloud<i>_</i>cci ATSR-2 and AATSR data set version 3: a 17-year climatology of global cloud and radiation properties C. Poulsen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2121-2020
- Evaluating cloud radiative effect from CMIP6 and two satellite datasets over the Tibetan Plateau based on CERES observation Y. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05991-7
- The Role of Clouds in Coral Bleaching Events Over the Great Barrier Reef W. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2021GL093936
- Climate change in the High Mountain Asia in CMIP6 M. Lalande et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1061-2021
- Dissecting effects of orbital drift of polar-orbiting satellites on accuracy and trends of climate data records of cloud fractional cover J. Bojanowski & J. Musiał 10.5194/amt-13-6771-2020
- Merging High-Resolution Satellite Surface Radiation Data with Meteorological Sunshine Duration Observations over China from 1983 to 2017 F. Feng & K. Wang 10.3390/rs13040602
- Impact of increased resolution on long-standing biases in HighResMIP-PRIMAVERA climate models E. Moreno-Chamarro et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-269-2022
- Consistency of Satellite Climate Data Records for Earth System Monitoring M. Hegglin et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0127.1
- Retrieval of Daily Mean Top-of-Atmosphere Reflected Solar Flux Using the Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) Instruments T. Akkermans & N. Clerbaux 10.3390/rs13183695
- Atmospheric energy budget response to idealized aerosol perturbation in tropical cloud systems G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4523-2020
- Hemispheric and Seasonal Contrast in Cloud Thermodynamic Phase From A‐Train Spaceborne Instruments D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2020JD034322
- Realism of Lagrangian Large Eddy Simulations Driven by Reanalysis Meteorology: Tracking a Pocket of Open Cells Under a Biomass Burning Aerosol Layer J. Kazil et al. 10.1029/2021MS002664
- Analyzing the Arctic Feedback Mechanism between Sea Ice and Low-Level Clouds Using 34 Years of Satellite Observations D. Philipp et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0895.1
- Probabilistic Cloud Masking for the Generation of CM SAF Cloud Climate Data Records from AVHRR and SEVIRI Sensors K. Karlsson et al. 10.3390/rs12040713
- Evaluation of snow extent time series derived from Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer global area coverage data (1982–2018) in the Hindu Kush Himalayas X. Wu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4261-2021
- Cross-comparison of cloud liquid water path derived from observations by two space-borne and one ground-based instrument in northern Europe V. Kostsov et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5927-2019
Latest update: 27 May 2023