Data description paper
17 Feb 2020
Data description paper | 17 Feb 2020
A national dataset of 30 m annual urban extent dynamics (1985–2015) in the conterminous United States
Xuecao Li et al.
Total article views: 3,464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,929 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,914 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,852 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,086 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,077 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Performance Evaluation of a Smart Mobile Air Temperature and Humidity Sensor for Characterizing Intracity Thermal Environment C. Cao et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0012.1
- Mapping Rural Settlements from Landsat and Sentinel Time Series by Integrating Pixel- and Object-Based Methods R. Xu 10.3390/land10030244
- Implementation of the CCDC algorithm to produce the LCMAP Collection 1.0 annual land surface change product G. Xian et al. 10.5194/essd-14-143-2022
- Evaluation of Light Pollution in Global Protected Areas from 1992 to 2018 H. Mu et al. 10.3390/rs13091849
- Mapping global urban boundaries from the global artificial impervious area (GAIA) data X. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9be3
- A 30 m resolution dataset of China's urban impervious surface area and green space, 2000–2018 W. Kuang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-63-2021
- 30 m global impervious surface area dynamics and urban expansion pattern observed by Landsat satellites: From 1972 to 2019 X. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11430-020-9797-9
- Conterminous United States Land-Cover Change (1985–2016): New Insights from Annual Time Series R. Auch et al. 10.3390/land11020298
- High-spatiotemporal-resolution mapping of global urban change from 1985 to 2015 X. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-0521-x
- Integrating remote sensing and geospatial big data for urban land use mapping: A review J. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102514
- A novel approach for quantifying high-frequency urban land cover changes at the block level with scarce clear-sky Landsat observations C. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112293
- Assessment of Sustainability Development in Urban Areas of Morocco L. Bounoua et al. 10.3390/urbansci4020018
- Increasing global urban exposure to flooding: An analysis of long-term annual dynamics W. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153012
- A standardized dataset of built-up areas of China’s cities with populations over 300,000 for the period 1990–2015 H. Jiang et al. 10.1080/20964471.2021.1950351
- Landsat-Derived Annual Maps of Agricultural Greenhouse in Shandong Province, China from 1989 to 2018 C. Ou et al. 10.3390/rs13234830
- Transboundary Basins Need More Attention: Anthropogenic Impacts on Land Cover Changes in Aras River Basin, Monitoring and Prediction S. Khoshnoodmotlagh et al. 10.3390/rs12203329
- Monitoring long-term annual urban expansion (1986–2017) in the largest archipelago of China W. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146015
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022