A global mean sea surface temperature dataset for the Last Interglacial (129–116 ka) and contribution of thermal expansion to sea level change
Total article views: 3,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,153 with geography defined and 441 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,244 with geography defined and 328 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 909 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Southern Ocean sea surface temperature synthesis: Part 1. Evaluation of temperature proxies at glacial-interglacial time scales D. Chandler & P. Langebroek 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107191
- General characteristics of climate change over China and associated dynamic mechanisms during the Last Interglacial based on PMIP4 simulations N. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103700
- Long-chain alkenones in the Shimosa Group reveal palaeotemperatures of the Pleistocene interglacial Palaeo-Tokyo Bays H. Kajita et al. 10.1186/s40645-022-00499-y
- Atmospheric and oceanic circulation altered by global mean sea-level rise Z. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01153-y
- How does the Southern Ocean palaeoenvironment during Marine Isotope Stage 5e compare to the modern? M. Chadwick et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2021.102066
- Ice Sheet and Climate Processes Driving the Uncertainty in Projections of Future Sea Level Rise: Findings From a Structured Expert Judgement Approach J. Bamber et al. 10.1029/2022EF002772
- Enhanced summer extreme precipitation over the Asian-African land monsoon regions during past warm periods: A modelling perspective from CESM2 X. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2023.108291
- Retreat and Regrowth of the Greenland Ice Sheet During the Last Interglacial as Simulated by the CESM2‐CISM2 Coupled Climate–Ice Sheet Model A. Sommers et al. 10.1029/2021PA004272
- A Westward Shift in Tropical Cyclone Potential Intensity and Genesis Regions in the North Atlantic During the Last Interglacial Q. Yan et al. 10.1029/2021GL093946
- North American Hydroclimate During Past Warms States: A Proxy Compilation‐Model Comparison for the Last Interglacial and the Mid‐Holocene C. de Wet et al. 10.1029/2022PA004528
- Southern Ocean sea surface temperature synthesis: Part 2. Penultimate glacial and last interglacial D. Chandler & P. Langebroek 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107190
- Elevated atmospheric CO 2 drove an increase in tropical cyclone intensity during the early Toarcian hyperthermal Q. Yan et al. 10.1073/pnas.2301018120
- Can a global mean sea-level rise reduce the Last Interglacial model–data mismatch in East Asia? Z. Qian et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2023.100406
- Deciphering the variations and mechanisms of the westerly jets across the Northern Hemisphere during the Last Interglacial based on PMIP4 models N. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06100-4
- Efficiently simulating Lagrangian particles in large-scale ocean flows — Data structures and their impact on geophysical applications C. Kehl et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2023.105322
- Strength of the North African monsoon in the Last Interglacial and under future warming J. He et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2022.100320
- Distinctive changes of Asian–African summer monsoon in interglacial epochs and global warming scenario Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-023-07013-0
- Retreat of the Antarctic Ice Sheet During the Last Interglaciation and Implications for Future Change N. Golledge et al. 10.1029/2021GL094513
- Modeled storm surge changes in a warmer world: the Last Interglacial P. Scussolini et al. 10.5194/cp-19-141-2023
- New datings and elevations of a fossil reef in Lembetabe, southwest Madagascar: eustatic and tectonic implications J. Weil-Accardo et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2023.108197
- Last Interglacial decadal sea surface temperature variability in the eastern Mediterranean I. Obreht et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-01016-y
- EC‐Earth Simulations Reveal Enhanced Inter‐Hemispheric Thermal Contrast During the Last Interglacial Further Intensified the Indian Monsoon K. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GL094551
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023