Towards harmonisation of image velocimetry techniques for river surface velocity observations
Matthew T. Perks et al.
Total article views: 2,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,484 with geography defined and 86 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,417 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,077 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,067 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Refining image‐velocimetry performances for streamflow monitoring: Seeding metrics to errors minimization A. Pizarro et al. 10.1002/hyp.13919
- Recent Advancements and Perspectives in UAS-Based Image Velocimetry S. Dal Sasso et al. 10.3390/drones5030081
- A bird's-eye view on turbulence: seabird foraging associations with evolving surface flow features L. Lieber et al. 10.1098/rspb.2021.0592
- Identifying the optimal spatial distribution of tracers for optical sensing of stream surface flow A. Pizarro et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5173-2020
- Optical Methods for River Monitoring: A Simulation-Based Approach to Explore Optimal Experimental Setup for LSPIV D. Pumo et al. 10.3390/w13030247
- Probabilistic Evaluation and Filtering of Image Velocimetry Measurements E. Rozos et al. 10.3390/w13162206
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Hydrology and Water Management: Applications, Challenges, and Perspectives B. Acharya et al. 10.1029/2021WR029925
- Increasing LSPIV performances by exploiting the seeding distribution index at different spatial scales S. Dal Sasso et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126438
- Optical Ortho-Rectification for Image-Based Stream Surface Flow Observations Using a Ground Camera R. Tsubaki & R. Zhu 10.3389/frwa.2021.700946
- On the Uncertainty of the Image Velocimetry Method Parameters E. Rozos et al. 10.3390/hydrology7030065
- Hydro‐morphological mapping of river reaches using videos captured with UAS A. Eltner et al. 10.1002/esp.5205
- Deep learning for automated river-level monitoring through river-camera images: an approach based on water segmentation and transfer learning R. Vandaele et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4435-2021
- How computer vision can facilitate flood management: A systematic review U. Iqbal et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.102030
- Large-Scale Particle Image Velocimetry to Measure Streamflow from Videos Recorded from Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Fixed Imaging System W. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs13142661
- Dimensionless Stage-Discharge Relationship for a Non-Linear Water Reservoir: Theory and Experiments G. Baiamonte 10.3390/hydrology7020023
- Metrics for the Quantification of Seeding Characteristics to Enhance Image Velocimetry Performance in Rivers S. Dal Sasso et al. 10.3390/rs12111789
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021