Articles | Volume 12, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Integrating palaeoclimate time series with rich metadata for uncertainty modelling: strategy and documentation of the PalMod 130k marine palaeoclimate data synthesis
Total article views: 4,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,992 with geography defined and 574 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,172 with geography defined and 508 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 820 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- World Atlas of late Quaternary Foraminiferal Oxygen and Carbon Isotope Ratios S. Mulitza et al. 10.5194/essd-14-2553-2022
- A Simplified Palaeoceanography Archiving System (PARIS) and GUI for Storage and Visualisation of Marine Sediment Core Proxy Data vs Age and Depth B. Lougheed et al. 10.5334/oq.101
- The PhanSST global database of Phanerozoic sea surface temperature proxy data E. Judd et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01826-0
- A multicentennial mode of North Atlantic climate variability throughout the Last Glacial Maximum M. Prange et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adh1106
- Preface: Advances in paleoclimate data synthesis and analysis of associated uncertainty: towards data–model integration to understand the climate L. Jonkers et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2577-2021
- PaleoRec: A sequential recommender system for the annotation of paleoclimate datasets S. Manety et al. 10.1017/eds.2022.3
- A global synthesis of high-resolution stable isotope data from benthic foraminifera of the last deglaciation J. Muglia et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02024-2
- Asymmetric changes in temperature in the Arctic during the Holocene based on a transient run with the Community Earth System Model (CESM) H. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-19-665-2023
- Simulated stable water isotopes during the mid-Holocene and pre-industrial periods using AWI-ESM-2.1-wiso X. Shi et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-5153-2023
- Active North Atlantic deepwater formation during Heinrich Stadial 1 J. Repschläger et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107145
- Taxonomic review of living planktonic foraminifera G. Brummer & M. Kučera 10.5194/jm-41-29-2022
- The Paleoenvironmental Standard Terms (PaST) Thesaurus: Standardizing Heterogeneous Variables in Paleoscience C. Morrill et al. 10.1029/2020PA004193
- VARDA (VARved sediments DAtabase) – providing and connecting proxy data from annually laminated lake sediments A. Ramisch et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2311-2020
- Plankton response to global warming is characterized by non-uniform shifts in assemblage composition since the last ice age T. Strack et al. 10.1038/s41559-022-01888-8
- The PaleoJump database for abrupt transitions in past climates W. Bagniewski et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-30592-1
- A global database of Holocene paleotemperature records D. Kaufman et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0445-3
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023