Data description paper
16 Dec 2019
Data description paper | 16 Dec 2019
Iberia01: a new gridded dataset of daily precipitation and temperatures over Iberia
Sixto Herrera et al.
Total article views: 3,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,673 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,022 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sub-Hourly Precipitation Extremes in Mainland Portugal and Their Driving Mechanisms J. Santos & M. Belo-Pereira 10.3390/cli10020028
- Evaluation of the EURO‐CORDEX Regional Climate Models Over the Iberian Peninsula: Observational Uncertainty Analysis S. Herrera et al. 10.1029/2020JD032880
- Consecutive Extratropical Cyclones Daniel, Elsa and Fabien, and Their Impact on the Hydrological Cycle of Mainland Portugal M. Stojanovic et al. 10.3390/w13111476
- Hydrometeorological droughts in the Miño–Limia–Sil hydrographic demarcation (northwestern Iberian Peninsula): the role of atmospheric drivers R. Sorí et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1805-2020
- Evaluation of daily precipitation analyses in E‐OBS (v19.0e) and ERA5 by comparison to regional high‐resolution datasets in European regions M. Bandhauer et al. 10.1002/joc.7269
- Characterizing extreme values of precipitation at very high resolution: An experiment over twenty European cities A. Reder et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100407
- Evaluation of the Large EURO‐CORDEX Regional Climate Model Ensemble R. Vautard et al. 10.1029/2019JD032344
- G2DC-PL+: a gridded 2 km daily climate dataset for the union of the Polish territory and the Vistula and Odra basins M. Piniewski et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1273-2021
- Testing bias adjustment methods for regional climate change applications under observational uncertainty and resolution mismatch A. Casanueva et al. 10.1002/asl.978
- Combining of MASW and GPR Imaging and Hydrogeological Surveys for the Groundwater Resource Evaluation in a Coastal Urban Area in Southern Spain F. Alcalá et al. 10.3390/app11073154
- A high-resolution view of the recent drought trends over the Iberian Peninsula P. Páscoa et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2021.100320
- Assessment of the spatio-temporal variability of the added value on precipitation of convection-permitting simulation over the Iberian Peninsula using the RegIPSL regional earth system model N. Shahi et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06138-y
- The benefits of increasing resolution in global and regional climate simulations for European climate extremes C. Iles et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5583-2020
- Evapotranspiration Response to Climate Change in Semi-Arid Areas: Using Random Forest as Multi-Model Ensemble Method M. Ruiz-Aĺvarez et al. 10.3390/w13020222
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022