Data description paper
06 Nov 2019
Data description paper | 06 Nov 2019
A new merge of global surface temperature datasets since the start of the 20th century
Xiang Yun et al.
Total article views: 3,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,066 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,879 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,187 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Updated Assessment of Near‐Surface Temperature Change From 1850: The HadCRUT5 Data Set C. Morice et al. 10.1029/2019JD032361
- Consistency of global warming trends strengthened since 1880s Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2020.06.009
- Development of High Resolution and Homogenized Gridded Land Surface Air Temperature Data: A Case Study Over Pan-East Asia J. Cheng et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.588570
- CAS FGOALS-g3 Model Datasets for the CMIP6 Scenario Model Intercomparison Project (ScenarioMIP) Y. Pu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-2032-0
- Re-Assessing Climatic Warming in China since 1900 Z. Yan et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9839-6
- Historical global land surface air apparent temperature and its future changes based on CMIP6 projections J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151656
- An updated evaluation of the global mean land surface air temperature and surface temperature trends based on CLSAT and CMST Q. Li et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05502-0
- Half-hourly changes in intertidal temperature at nine wave-exposed locations along the Atlantic Canadian coast: a 5.5-year study R. Scrosati et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2695-2020
- A novel statistical decomposition of the historical change in global mean surface temperature G. Qian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abea34
- Meridional Temperature Difference Over Pan-East Asia and its Relationship With Precipitation in Century Scales B. Sheng et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.769439
- The Assessment of Global Surface Temperature Change from 1850s: The C-LSAT2.0 Ensemble and the CMST-Interim Datasets W. Sun et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1012-3
- Relationship between summer extreme precipitation anomaly in Central Asia and surface sensible heat variation on the Central-Eastern Tibetan Plateau H. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06148-w
- Uncertainties in the global and continental surface solar radiation variations: inter-comparison of in-situ observations, reanalyses, and model simulations B. Jiao et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06222-3
- "Apples and Oranges": On comparing simulated historic near‐surface temperature changes with observations G. Jones 10.1002/qj.3871
- A comparison of global surface temperature variability, extremes and warming trend using reanalysis datasets and CMST‐Interim Y. Yang et al. 10.1002/joc.7551
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022