30 Nov 2018
Brief communication | 30 Nov 2018
OCTOPUS: an open cosmogenic isotope and luminescence database
Alexandru T. Codilean et al.
Total article views: 6,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,178 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,271 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,240 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,947 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,938 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Present-day uplift of the European Alps: Evaluating mechanisms and models of their relative contributions P. Sternai et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.01.005
- Use of terrestrial cosmogenic 10Be to quantify anthropogenic sediment yield from mountainous watersheds: Application in reconstructing environmental change in the Tanakami Mountains, central Japan R. Ohta et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108201
- Late-Pleistocene catchment-wide denudation patterns across the European Alps R. Delunel et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103407
- Postglacial outsize fan formation in the Upper Rhone valley, Switzerland – gradual or catastrophic? A. Schoch‐Baumann et al. 10.1002/esp.5301
- Cosmogenic <sup>10</sup>Be in river sediment: where grain size matters and why R. van Dongen et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-393-2019
- Controls on denudation along the East Australian continental margin A. Codilean et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103543
- Denudation systematics inferred from in situ cosmogenic <sup>10</sup>Be concentrations in fine (50–100 µm) and medium (100–250 µm) sediments of the Var River basin, southern French Alps A. Mariotti et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-1059-2019
- Sedimentary unknowns constrain the current use of frequency analysis of radiocarbon data sets in forming regional models of demographic change I. Ward & P. Larcombe 10.1002/gea.21837
- Million-year lag times in a post-orogenic sediment conveyor R. Fülöp et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz8845
- Influence of Climate‐Forcing Frequency on Hillslope Response V. Godard & G. Tucker 10.1029/2021GL094305
- Geochemical methods to infer landscape response to Quaternary climate change and land use in depositional archives: A review A. Francke et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103218
- Parameterization of river incision models requires accounting for environmental heterogeneity: insights from the tropical Andes B. Campforts et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-447-2020
- Controls on Physical and Chemical Denudation in a Mixed Carbonate‐Siliciclastic Orogen E. Erlanger et al. 10.1029/2021JF006064
- Cosmogenic nuclide techniques J. Schaefer et al. 10.1038/s43586-022-00096-9
- A global rate of denudation from cosmogenic nuclides in the Earth's largest rivers H. Wittmann et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103147
- Isolating Lithologic Versus Tectonic Signals of River Profiles to Test Orogenic Models for the Eastern and Southeastern Carpathians B. Gailleton et al. 10.1029/2020JF005970
- Evidence for and against landscape transience in the Northern Qinling Mountains, China Y. Wang & S. Mudd 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107890
- Tectonic Controls on Himalayan Denudation? A. Codilean & P. Sadler 10.1029/2021AV000539
- Analysis of Hillslope Erosion Based on Excess Topography in Southeastern Tibet W. Liu et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.684365
- Pre-development denudation rates for the Great Barrier Reef catchments derived using 10Be A. Mariotti et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112731
- 26 Al/ 10 Be ratios reveal the source of river sediments in the Kimberley, NW Australia G. Cazes et al. 10.1002/esp.4744
- Evolution of eastern Tibetan river systems is driven by the indentation of India Y. Chen et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00330-4
- Short communication: Increasing vertical attenuation length of cosmogenic nuclide production on steep slopes negates topographic shielding corrections for catchment erosion rates R. DiBiase 10.5194/esurf-6-923-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022