Upscaled diurnal cycles of land–atmosphere fluxes: a new global half-hourly data product
Paul Bodesheim et al.
Total article views: 4,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,903 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,869 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,038 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,034 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Memory effects of climate and vegetation affecting net ecosystem CO2 fluxes in global forests S. Besnard et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0211510
- Fusion of Five Satellite-Derived Products Using Extremely Randomized Trees to Estimate Terrestrial Latent Heat Flux over Europe K. Shang et al. 10.3390/rs12040687
- Generating Spatially Robust Carbon Budgets From Flux Tower Observations A. Griebel et al. 10.1029/2019GL085942
- The effects of spatiotemporal patterns of atmospheric CO2 concentration on terrestrial gross primary productivity estimation Z. Sun et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02903-2
- Remote sensing of the terrestrial carbon cycle: A review of advances over 50 years J. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111383
- Radiance-based NIRv as a proxy for GPP of corn and soybean G. Wu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab65cc
- Monthly gridded data product of northern wetland methane emissions based on upscaling eddy covariance observations O. Peltola et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1263-2019
- Evaluation of global terrestrial evapotranspiration using state-of-the-art approaches in remote sensing, machine learning and land surface modeling S. Pan et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1485-2020
- Global terrestrial carbon fluxes of 1999–2019 estimated by upscaling eddy covariance data with a random forest J. Zeng et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00653-5
- Scaling carbon fluxes from eddy covariance sites to globe: synthesis and evaluation of the FLUXCOM approach M. Jung et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1343-2020
- Global variability in belowground autotrophic respiration in terrestrial ecosystems X. Tang et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1839-2019
- Monitoring tropical forests under a functional perspective with satellite‐based vegetation optical depth G. Vaglio Laurin et al. 10.1111/gcb.15072
- Exploring evapotranspiration changes in a typical endorheic basin through the integrated observatory network Z. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108010
- Advances in the Remote Sensing of Terrestrial Evaporation M. McCabe et al. 10.3390/rs11091138
- Spatial and temporal patterns of global soil heterotrophic respiration in terrestrial ecosystems X. Tang et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1037-2020
- Earth system data cubes unravel global multivariate dynamics M. Mahecha et al. 10.5194/esd-11-201-2020
- Upscaling Net Ecosystem Exchange Over Heterogeneous Landscapes With Machine Learning O. Reitz et al. 10.1029/2020JG005814
- Partitioning net carbon dioxide fluxes into photosynthesis and respiration using neural networks G. Tramontana et al. 10.1111/gcb.15203
- Representativeness of global climate and vegetation by carbon-monitoring networks; implications for estimates of gross and net primary productivity at biome and global levels P. Alton 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108017
- What is global photosynthesis? History, uncertainties and opportunities Y. Ryu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.01.016
- Methane emissions reduce the radiative cooling effect of a subtropical estuarine mangrove wetland by half J. Liu et al. 10.1111/gcb.15247
- Gap‐filling approaches for eddy covariance methane fluxes: A comparison of three machine learning algorithms and a traditional method with principal component analysis Y. Kim et al. 10.1111/gcb.14845
- Evaluating Different Machine Learning Methods for Upscaling Evapotranspiration from Flux Towers to the Regional Scale T. Xu et al. 10.1029/2018JD028447
- Quantifying aboveground vegetation water storage combining Landsat 8 OLI and Sentinel-1 imageries X. Luo et al. 10.1080/10106049.2020.1861662
Latest update: 28 Feb 2021