Biophysics and vegetation cover change: a process-based evaluation framework for confronting land surface models with satellite observations
Gregory Duveiller et al.
Total article views: 4,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,741 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,990 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 751 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Land Cover Impacts on Land‐Atmosphere Coupling Strength in Climate Simulations With WRF Over Europe L. Jach et al. 10.1029/2019JD031989
- Multimodel Analysis of Future Land Use and Climate Change Impacts on Ecosystem Functioning A. Krause et al. 10.1029/2018EF001123
- The Local Biophysical Response to Land-Use Change in HadGEM2-ES E. Robertson 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0738.1
- Global climate response to idealized deforestation in CMIP6 models L. Boysen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5615-2020
- The impact of land-use/land cover changes on water balance of the heterogeneous Buzi sub-catchment, Zimbabwe A. Chemura et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2020.100292
- Importance of Surface Roughness for the Local Biogeophysical Effects of Deforestation J. Winckler et al. 10.1029/2018JD030127
- Global biosphere–climate interaction: a causal appraisal of observations and models over multiple temporal scales J. Claessen et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4851-2019
- The Opposing Effects of Reforestation and Afforestation on the Diurnal Temperature Cycle at the Surface and in the Lowest Atmospheric Model Level in the European Summer M. Breil et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0624.1
- Climate impacts of U.S. forest loss span net warming to net cooling C. Williams et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax8859
- Local biophysical effects of land use and land cover change: towards an assessment tool for policy makers G. Duveiller et al. 10.1016/j.landusepol.2019.104382
- Increased control of vegetation on global terrestrial energy fluxes G. Forzieri et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0717-0
- Warming Effort and Energy Budget Difference of Various Human Land Use Intensity: Case Study of Beijing, China S. Zhou et al. 10.3390/land9090280
- Patterns and trends of the dominant environmental controls of net biome productivity B. Marcolla et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2365-2020
- Biases in the albedo sensitivity to deforestation in CMIP5 models and their impacts on the associated historical radiative forcing Q. Lejeune et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1209-2020
- Quantifying the Actual Impacts of Forest Cover Change on Surface Temperature in Guangdong, China W. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs12152354
- On the realistic contribution of European forests to reach climate objectives G. Grassi et al. 10.1186/s13021-019-0123-y
- Evaporative Resistance is of Equal Importance as Surface Albedo in High‐Latitude Surface Temperatures Due to Cloud Feedbacks J. Kim et al. 10.1029/2019GL085663
- Biogeophysical impacts of forestation in Europe: first results from the LUCAS (Land Use and Climate Across Scales) regional climate model intercomparison E. Davin et al. 10.5194/esd-11-183-2020
- Monitoring Effects of Land Cover Change on Biophysical Drivers in Rangelands Using Albedo Z. Münch et al. 10.3390/land8020033
- Impacts of forestation and deforestation on local temperature across the globe J. Prevedello et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0213368
- Evaluating the Interplay Between Biophysical Processes and Leaf Area Changes in Land Surface Models G. Forzieri et al. 10.1002/2018MS001284
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021