04 Dec 2017
Review article | 04 Dec 2017
A multi-decadal wind-wave hindcast for the North Sea 1949–2014: coastDat2
Nikolaus Groll and Ralf Weisse
Total article views: 2,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,459 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,779 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 680 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting wave heights for marine design by prioritizing extreme events in a global model A. Haselsteiner & K. Thoben 10.1016/j.renene.2020.04.112
- A benchmarking exercise for environmental contours A. Haselsteiner et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109504
- The large-scale impact of offshore wind farm structures on pelagic primary productivity in the southern North Sea K. Slavik et al. 10.1007/s10750-018-3653-5
- Long-term statistics of potentially hazardous sea states in the North Sea 1958–2014 T. Teich et al. 10.1007/s10236-018-1210-4
- Correlation of Concurrent Extreme Metocean Hazards Considering Seasonality F. Calderón-Vega et al. 10.3390/app10144794
- EFFECT OF WAVES TO DYNAMIC RESPONSE OF MONOPILE-TYPE OFFSHORE WIND POWER GENERATION FACILITY H. KASHIMA & H. YONEYAMA 10.2208/jscejoe.76.2_I_887
- Development of a Comparison Framework for Evaluating Environmental Contours of Extreme Sea States A. Eckert et al. 10.3390/jmse9010016
- Wind and wave energy resource of Germany reported by ERA-Interim reanalysis data E. Rusu et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/201912204003
- Intercomparison of Assimilated Coastal Wave Data in the Northwestern Pacific Area Y. Hisaki 10.3390/jmse8080579
- An integrated marine data collection for the German Bight – Part 2: Tides, salinity, and waves (1996–2015) R. Hagen et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2573-2021
- Long-term extreme response of an offshore turbine: How accurate are contour-based estimates? A. Haselsteiner et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.09.077
- Surface drifters in the German Bight: model validation considering windage and Stokes drift U. Callies et al. 10.5194/os-13-799-2017
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022