04 Sep 2017
Review article | 04 Sep 2017
floodX: urban flash flood experiments monitored with conventional and alternative sensors
Matthew Moy de Vitry et al.
Total article views: 2,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,637 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,963 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 674 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Computer Vision and IoT-Based Sensors in Flood Monitoring and Mapping: A Systematic Review B. Arshad et al. 10.3390/s19225012
- Measurement of Wastewater Discharge in Sewer Pipes Using Image Analysis H. Ji et al. 10.3390/w12061771
- An Augmented Reality Facility to Run Hybrid Physical-Numerical Flood Models J. Puertas et al. 10.3390/w12113290
- How computer vision can facilitate flood management: A systematic review U. Iqbal et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.102030
- Exchange between drainage systems and surface flows during urban flooding: Quasi-steady and dynamic modelling in unsteady flow conditions V. Kitsikoudis et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126628
- The Bellinge data set: open data and models for community-wide urban drainage systems research A. Nedergaard Pedersen et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4779-2021
- Urban overland runoff velocity measurement with consumer-grade surveillance cameras and surface structure image velocimetry J. Leitão et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.001
- The potential of proxy water level measurements for calibrating urban pluvial flood models M. Moy de Vitry & J. Leitão 10.1016/j.watres.2020.115669
- Experimental and numerical study of flood in a river-network-floodplain set-up V. Mali & S. Kuiry 10.1080/00221686.2019.1698471
- Scalable flood level trend monitoring with surveillance cameras using a deep convolutional neural network M. Moy de Vitry et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4621-2019
- Determination of Internal Elevation Fluctuation from CCTV Footage of Sanitary Sewers Using Deep Learning H. Ji et al. 10.3390/w13040503
- Numerical Insights Into the Effects of Model Geometric Distortion in Laboratory Experiments of Urban Flooding X. Li et al. 10.1029/2019WR026774
- Pluvial flood risk and opportunities for resilience B. Rosenzweig et al. 10.1002/wat2.1302
- Technical note: Laboratory modelling of urban flooding: strengths and challenges of distorted scale models X. Li et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1567-2019
- An Integrated Urban Flood Vulnerability Index for Sustainable Planning in Arid Zones of Developing Countries C. Salazar-Briones et al. 10.3390/w12020608
- Analysis of diurnal, seasonal, and annual distribution of urban sub-hourly to hourly rainfall extremes in Germany N. Haacke & E. Paton 10.2166/nh.2021.181
- A Heuristic Method for Measurement Site Selection in Sewer Systems T. Vonach et al. 10.3390/w10020122
- Risk-Based and Hydrodynamic Pluvial Flood Forecasts in Real Time J. Hofmann & H. Schüttrumpf 10.3390/w12071895
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022