Using ERA-Interim reanalysis for creating datasets of energy-relevant climate variables
Philip D. Jones et al.
Total article views: 2,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,295 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,289 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,528 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 761 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Creating a proof-of-concept climate service to assess future renewable energy mixes in Europe: An overview of the C3S ECEM project A. Troccoli et al. 10.5194/asr-15-191-2018
- Downwelling surface solar irradiance in the tropical Atlantic Ocean: a comparison of re-analyses and satellite-derived data sets to PIRATA measurements M. Trolliet et al. 10.5194/os-14-1021-2018
- Evaluation of Four Reanalysis Datasets against Radiosonde over Southwest Asia A. Alghamdi 10.3390/atmos11040402
- Diurnal Cycle of Surface Air Temperature within China in Current Reanalyses: Evaluation and Diagnostics J. Du et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0773.1
- An approach for the estimation of the aggregated photovoltaic power generated in several European countries from meteorological data Y. Saint-Drenan et al. 10.5194/asr-15-51-2018
- Methodology of Köppen-Geiger-Photovoltaic climate classification and implications to worldwide mapping of PV system performance J. Ascencio-Vásquez et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2019.08.072
- Evaluation of global horizontal irradiance estimates from ERA5 and COSMO-REA6 reanalyses using ground and satellite-based data R. Urraca et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2018.02.059
- Forcing the Penman-Montheith Formulation with Humidity, Radiation, and Wind Speed Taken from Reanalyses, for Hydrologic Modeling S. Ricard & F. Anctil 10.3390/w11061214
- Version 4 of the CRU TS monthly high-resolution gridded multivariate climate dataset I. Harris et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0453-3
- Comparison of ERA5 surface wind speed climatologies over Europe with observations from the HadISD dataset M. Molina et al. 10.1002/joc.7103
- Advancing climate services for the European renewable energy sector through capacity building and user engagement C. Goodess et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2019.100139
- Verifying the spatial consistency of the CAMS Radiation Service and HelioClim-3 satellite-derived databases of solar radiation using a dense network of measuring stations: the case of The Netherlands M. Marchand et al. 10.5194/asr-16-103-2019
- Weather Volatility and Production Efficiency D. Angelova & J. Käbel 10.3390/su11246970
- Asynchronous Hydroclimatic Modeling for the Construction of Physically Based Streamflow Projections in a Context of Observation Scarcity S. Ricard et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.556781
- Regional differences in global glacier retreat from 1980 to 2015 Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.03.003
- Meteorological Drivers of European Power System Stress H. Bloomfield et al. 10.1155/2020/5481010
- Evaluating the dependence structure of compound precipitation and wind speed extremes J. Zscheischler et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1-2021
- A climate projection dataset tailored for the European energy sector B. Bartók et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2019.100138
- Impacts of climate change on wind resources over North America based on NA-CORDEX L. Chen 10.1016/j.renene.2020.02.090
- Quality control of global solar radiation data with satellite-based products R. Urraca et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2017.09.032
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021