Hydrography90m: a new high-resolution global hydrographic dataset
Total article views: 8,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 8,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,994 with geography defined and 562 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,290 with geography defined and 416 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,704 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The recovery of European freshwater biodiversity has come to a halt P. Haase et al. 10.1038/s41586-023-06400-1
- hydrographr: An R package for scalable hydrographic data processing M. Schürz et al. 10.1111/2041-210X.14226
- Downscaling future land cover scenarios for freshwater fish distribution models under climate change A. Brunner et al. 10.1016/j.limno.2023.126139
- Disentangling Effects of Natural Factors and Human Disturbances on Aquatic Systems—Needs and Approaches L. Wang et al. 10.3390/w15071387
- Flushing away the future: The effects of wastewater treatment plants on aquatic invertebrates D. Enns et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2023.120388
- Technical note: Seamless extraction and analysis of river networks in R L. Carraro 10.5194/hess-27-3733-2023
- The global EPTO database: Worldwide occurrences of aquatic insects A. Grigoropoulou et al. 10.1111/geb.13648
- Headwater streams in an urbanizing world M. Imberger et al. 10.1086/726682
- The effects of longitudinal fragmentation on riverine beta diversity are modulated by fragmentation intensity D. Baldan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166703
- Valuing the information hidden in true long-term data for invasion science P. Haubrock & I. Soto 10.1007/s10530-023-03091-7
- Lake-TopoCat: a global lake drainage topology and catchment database M. Sikder et al. 10.5194/essd-15-3483-2023
- When Data Crosses Borders – Join Forces! B. Ebert et al. 10.52825/cordi.v1i.341
- Tracking long-term shifts in non-native freshwater macroinvertebrates across three European countries M. Toutain et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167402
- A database of freshwater macroinvertebrate occurrence records across Cuba Y. Torres-Cambas et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02088-0
- Hydrography90m: a new high-resolution global hydrographic dataset G. Amatulli et al. 10.5194/essd-14-4525-2022
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023