Data description paper
27 Jan 2021
Data description paper | 27 Jan 2021
GOCO06s – a satellite-only global gravity field model
Andreas Kvas et al.
Total article views: 2,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,406 with geography defined and 430 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,181 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,876 with geography defined and 305 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 530 with geography defined and 125 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-Degree Models of the Earth’s Gravity Field: History of Development, Assessment of Prospects and Resolution P. Mikhailov et al. 10.3103/S0747923921040083
- Analysis and Mitigation of Biases in Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Balance Trend Estimates From GRACE Mascon Products J. Ran et al. 10.1029/2020JB020880
- A New Model of Quasigeoid for the Baltic Sea Area A. Lyszkowicz et al. 10.3390/rs13132580
- GRACE Follow‐On Accelerometer Data Recovery S. Behzadpour et al. 10.1029/2020JB021297
- Local Enhancement of Marine Gravity Field over the Spratly Islands by Combining Satellite SAR Altimeter-Derived Gravity Data Y. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs14030474
- On vectorial integer bootstrapping implementations in the estimation of satellite orbits and clocks based on small global networks L. Massarweh et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.09.023
- Using High–Low Flight Gravity Data to Improve Geoid Model Precision: A Case Study in U.S. Virgin Islands (July 2021) X. Li et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2021.3129374
- Assessments of recently released global geopotential models along the Red Sea with shipborne gravity data M. Abdallah et al. 10.1016/j.ejrs.2022.01.005
- THE GEOID AND QUASIGEOID OF SÃO PAULO STATE USING THE UPDATED GRAVIMETRIC DATA AND THE 2018 BVRF V. Silva et al. 10.1590/1982-2170-2020-0061
- Establishing a Marine Gravity Database around Egypt from Satellite Altimetry-Derived and Shipborne Gravity Data A. Zaki et al. 10.1080/01490419.2021.2020185
- Improved precise kinematic LEO orbits based on the raw observation approach B. Suesser-Rechberger et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2022.03.014
- Mapping the Thermal Structure of the Amazon Craton to Constrain the Tectonic Domains R. Correa et al. 10.1029/2021JB023025
- Earth’s Time-Variable Gravity from GRACE Follow-On K-Band Range-Rates and Pseudo-Observed Orbits I. Koch et al. 10.3390/rs13091766
- Refinement of Mean Dynamic Topography Over Island Areas Using Airborne Gravimetry and Satellite Altimetry Data in the Northwestern South China Sea Y. Wu et al. 10.1029/2021JB021805
- Spectrally Consistent Mean Dynamic Topography by Combining Mean Sea Surface and Global Geopotential Model Through a Least Squares-Based Approach H. Shi et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.795935
- Geodetic SAR for Height System Unification and Sea Level Research—Observation Concept and Preliminary Results in the Baltic Sea T. Gruber et al. 10.3390/rs12223747
- A high-resolution gravimetric geoid model for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia A. Zaki & S. Mogren 10.1080/00396265.2021.1944544
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023