Global Covenant of Mayors, a dataset of greenhouse gas emissions for 6200 cities in Europe and the Southern Mediterranean countries
Total article views: 2,448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,273 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,688 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid climate transformation requires transformative policy and science thinking—An editorial essay J. Byrne et al. 10.1002/wene.428
- Kuznets and the cities: Urban level EKC evidence from Europe M. Rizzati et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110143
- Key dimensions of cities’ engagement in the transition to climate neutrality M. Salvia et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.118519
- The role of sustainable energy and climate action plans: Synergies with regional sustainable development strategies for a local 2030 agenda A. Colocci et al. 10.1016/j.envdev.2023.100894
- Prediction of greenhouse gas emissions for cities and local municipalities monitoring their advances to mitigate and adapt to climate change C. Franco et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2022.104114
- Cross‐sectoral metrics as accountability tools for twin transitioning energy systems S. Sareen 10.1002/eet.2079
- Key predictors of greenhouse gas emissions for cities committing to mitigate and adapt to climate change C. Franco et al. 10.1016/j.cities.2023.104342
- Optimising the Cost of Reducing the CO2 Emissions in Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans N. Matak et al. 10.3390/su14063462
- Charging toward decarbonized electrification: Revisiting Beijing's power system D. Huo et al. 10.1016/j.esr.2022.101039
- The increasing emission divide between cities of the Global North and Global South: Towards adjustable mitigation scenarios at the city level Y. Jabareen 10.1177/00420980231152846
- Carbon Footprint Estimation for La Serena-Coquimbo Conurbation Based on Global Protocol for Community-Scale Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventories (GPC) A. Balaguera-Quintero et al. 10.3390/su141610309
- Cities and regions tackle climate change mitigation but often focus on less effective solutions K. Burley Farr et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-01108-6
- Environmental and welfare gains via urban transport policy portfolios across 120 cities C. Liotta et al. 10.1038/s41893-023-01138-0
- Near-real-time daily estimates of fossil fuel CO2 emissions from major high-emission cities in China D. Huo et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01796-3
- Predicting European cities’ climate mitigation performance using machine learning A. Hsu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-35108-5
- CoME EASY—Synchronizing European Energy Award with Other Initiatives. Case Study: Romanian Local Communities C. Tavella et al. 10.3390/en14196248
- City-level emission peak and drivers in China Y. Shan et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2022.08.024
- Energy and Mineral Resources Exploitation in the Delignitization Era: The Case of Greek Peripheries E. Zafeiriou et al. 10.3390/en15134732
- Key Predictors of Greenhouse Gas Emissions for Cities Committing to Mitigate and Adapt to Climate Change C. Franco et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4183235
- Estimating CO<sub>2</sub> emissions for 108 000 European cities D. Moran et al. 10.5194/essd-14-845-2022
- Carbon Monitor Cities near-real-time daily estimates of CO2 emissions from 1500 cities worldwide D. Huo et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01657-z
- Global Covenant of Mayors, a dataset of greenhouse gas emissions for 6200 cities in Europe and the Southern Mediterranean countries A. Kona et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3551-2021
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023