Lake surface sediment pollen dataset for the alpine meadow vegetation type from the eastern Tibetan Plateau and its potential in past climate reconstructions
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,788 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,239 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 549 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vegetation and environmental changes since the Last Glacial Maximum inferred from a lake core from Saiyong Co, central Tibetan Plateau L. Liu et al. 10.1177/09596836221080763
- Hostile climate during the Last Glacial Maximum caused sparse vegetation on the north-eastern Tibetan Plateau X. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107916
- High-Resolution Multiproxy Record of Environmental Changes and Anthropogenic Activities at Unguja Ukuu, Zanzibar, Tanzania during the Last 5000 Years A. Englong et al. 10.3390/quat6010021
- Precipitation variations in arid central Asia over past 2500 years: Possible effects of climate change on development of Silk Road civilization G. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104142
- Vegetation stability characterized the central Tibetan Plateau over the last two millennia but has recently begun to change K. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2023.111689
- Influence of human impacts on modern pollen assemblages and an assessment of their reliability in reconstructing climate in eastern China M. Su et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2023.09.011
- Artemisia pollen dataset for exploring the potential ecological indicators in deep time L. Lu et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3961-2022
- Performance of vegetation cover reconstructions using lake and soil pollen samples from the Tibetan Plateau L. Liu et al. 10.1007/s00334-022-00891-0
- The vertical distribution of modern pollen in the southeastern edge of the Tibetan Plateau, China C. Chi et al. 10.1080/01916122.2023.2258941
- A modern pollen data set for the forest–meadow–steppe ecotone from the Tibetan Plateau and its potential use in past vegetation reconstruction N. Wang et al. 10.1111/bor.12589
- Palynological evidence reveals an arid early Holocene for the northeast Tibetan Plateau N. Wang et al. 10.5194/cp-18-2381-2022
- 孢粉多样性能否反映植被多样性<bold>?</bold>——以中国东北地区为例 亦. 崔 et al. 10.1360/N072022-0328
- Does palynological diversity reflect floristic diversity? A case study from Northeast China Y. Cui et al. 10.1007/s11430-022-1131-y
- Palynological evidence for the temporal stability of the plant community in the Yellow River Source Area over the last 7,400 years F. Tian et al. 10.1007/s00334-022-00870-5
- Modern pollen distribution in moss samples along an elevational gradient in southeast Tibet Q. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110867
- No evidence of human disturbance to vegetation in the Zoige Region (north-eastern Tibetan Plateau) in the last millennium until recent decades Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2022.110843
- Relationships between modern pollen and vegetation and climate on the eastern Tibetan Plateau L. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rcar.2023.06.003
- Pollen analysis of middle to late Holocene records shows little evidence for grazing disturbance to alpine grassland on the Tibetan Plateau until modern times N. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2023.111745
- Spatiotemporal Patterns and Regional Differences in Soil Thermal Conductivity on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau W. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs15041168
- Spatial distribution of modern pollen and fungal spores and their ecological indication in Qinghai Lake on northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China H. Gou et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2022.109474
- Modern pollen assemblages from the hinterland of the Tibetan Plateau and their significance for reconstructions of past vegetation L. Ma et al. 10.1111/bor.12641
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023