Data description paper
08 Feb 2021
Data description paper | 08 Feb 2021
Country-level and gridded estimates of wastewater production, collection, treatment and reuse
Edward R. Jones et al.
Total article views: 7,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,563 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,154 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 409 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Progress in biohythane production from microalgae-wastewater sludge co-digestion: An integrated biorefinery approach S. Kabir et al. 10.1016/j.biotechadv.2022.107933
- State of the art and perspectives about non-thermal plasma applications for the removal of PFAS in water D. Palma et al. 10.1016/j.ceja.2022.100253
- Sewage Promotes Vibrio vulnificus Growth and Alters Gene Transcription in Vibrio vulnificus CMCP6 J. Conrad et al. 10.1128/spectrum.01913-21
- The WHO Guidelines for Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture: A Review of Implementation Challenges and Possible Solutions in the Global South P. Drechsel et al. 10.3390/w14060864
- Impact of seawater desalination and wastewater treatment on water stress levels and greenhouse gas emissions: The case of Chile S. Herrera-León et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151853
- The devil is in the details: emerging insights on the relevance of wastewater surveillance for SARS-CoV-2 to public health S. Hrudey & B. Conant 10.2166/wh.2021.186
- Addressing scale-up challenges and enhancement in performance of hydrogen-producing microbial electrolysis cell through electrode modifications S. Park et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2022.01.198
- How does irrigation with treated wastewater affect soil oxygen dynamics in avocado (Persea americana) orchards planted in clayey soils and implications to plant Na homeostasis D. Yalin et al. 10.17660/ActaHortic.2022.1333.13
- Ecofriendly remediation technologies for wastewater contaminated with heavy metals with special focus on using water hyacinth and black tea wastes: a review H. Elbasiouny et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09236-2
- Management Strategies and Stakeholders Analysis to Strengthen the Management and Use of Biosolids in a Colombian Municipality C. Venegas et al. 10.3390/su132112180
- Enhancing biohydrogen production from sugar industry wastewater using Ni, Ni–Co and Ni–Co–P electrodeposits as cathodes in microbial electrolysis cells A. Chaurasia & P. Mondal 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131728
- How much potable water is saved by wastewater recycling? Quasi-experimental evidence from California J. Maier et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2021.105948
- Combined Use of Sewage Sludge and Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobia Improves Germination, Biochemical Response and Yield of Ridge Gourd (Luffa acutangula (L.) Roxb.) under Field Conditions V. Kumar et al. 10.3390/agriculture12020173
- Precious Data from Tiny Samples: Revealing the Correlation Between Energy Content and the Chemical Oxygen Demand of Municipal Wastewater by Micro-Bomb Combustion Calorimetry B. Korth et al. 10.3389/fenrg.2021.705800
- Distribution and characteristics of wastewater treatment plants within the global river network H. Ehalt Macedo et al. 10.5194/essd-14-559-2022
- Gravity-Driven Membrane Reactor for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment: Effect of Reactor Configuration and Cleaning Protocol I. Shami & B. Wu 10.3390/membranes11060388
- Effects of carbon cloth on anaerobic digestion of high concentration organic wastewater under various mixing conditions D. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127100
- A safe haven of SARS-CoV-2 in the environment: Prevalence and potential transmission risks in the effluent, sludge, and biosolids B. Adelodun et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2022.101373
- A comprehensive review on emerging trends in industrial wastewater research S. Malik et al. 10.1002/jobm.202100554
- Integrated analyses of fecal indicator bacteria, microbial source tracking markers, and pathogens for Southeast Asian beach water quality assessment A. Kongprajug et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117479
- Shining a Light on Wastewater Treatment with Microalgae J. Kilbane 10.1007/s13369-021-06444-3
- A Review on the Removal Efficiency of Organic Materials in the Tidal Flats and Salt Marshes I. Kwon et al. 10.7846/JKOSMEE.2022.25.1.18
- Environmental flow requirements largely reshape global surface water scarcity assessment X. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac27cb
- Assessment of three decades treated wastewater impact on soil quality in semi-arid agroecosystem K. Ibrahimi et al. 10.1016/j.jssas.2022.03.002
- Improving antifouling properties of poly (ether sulfone) UF membranes with hydrophilic coatings of dopamine and poly(2-dimethylamino) ethyl methacrylate salt to enable water reuse L. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.seppur.2021.120300
- Climate-Land-Energy-Water Nexus Models Across Scales: Progress, Gaps and Best Accessibility Practices A. Vinca et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.691523
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 May 2022