Articles | Volume 12, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Annual oil palm plantation maps in Malaysia and Indonesia from 2001 to 2016
Total article views: 7,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,238 with geography defined and 1,005 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,177 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,323 with geography defined and 854 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 915 with geography defined and 151 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Simple Approach for Mapping Forest Cover from Time Series of Satellite Data Y. Liu & R. Liu 10.3390/rs12182918
- Species Richness and Carbon Footprints of Vegetable Oils: Can High Yields Outweigh Palm Oil’s Environmental Impact? R. Beyer & T. Rademacher 10.3390/su13041813
- A CNN-Based Self-Supervised Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Denoising Approach S. Tan et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3104807
- Characterizing the long‐term dynamics of aerosol optical depth in the Yangtze River Middle‐Reach urban agglomeration, China M. Zhang et al. 10.1002/joc.6945
- Oil palm modelling in the global land surface model ORCHIDEE-MICT Y. Xu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4573-2021
- Mapping oil palm density at country scale: An active learning approach A. Rodríguez et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112479
- Growing status observation for oil palm trees using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) images J. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2021.01.008
- Rerouting a major Indonesian mining road to spare nature and reduce development costs J. Engert et al. 10.1111/csp2.521
- Oil palm in the 2020s and beyond: challenges and solutions D. Murphy et al. 10.1186/s43170-021-00058-3
- Multi-temporal analysis of terrestrial laser scanning data to detect basal stem rot in oil palm trees N. Husin et al. 10.1007/s11119-021-09829-4
- Robust Damage Estimation of Typhoon Goni on Coconut Crops with Sentinel-2 Imagery A. Rodríguez et al. 10.3390/rs13214302
- High-resolution global map of smallholder and industrial closed-canopy oil palm plantations A. Descals et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1211-2021
- The Green Revolution from space: Mapping the historic dynamics of main rice types in one of the world's food bowls J. Peña-Arancibia et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2020.100460
- Synthesis and characterization of hydrophobic properties of silicon dioxide in palm oil based bio-coating S. Mustapha et al. 10.1016/j.matpr.2021.11.636
- Improvement of the ESA CCI Land cover maps for water balance analysis in tropical regions: A case study in the Muda River Basin, Malaysia M. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100837
- Toward Large-Scale Mapping of Tree Crops with High-Resolution Satellite Imagery and Deep Learning Algorithms: A Case Study of Olive Orchards in Morocco C. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs13091740
Latest update: 27 May 2023