An open-source database for the synthesis of soil radiocarbon data: International Soil Radiocarbon Database (ISRaD) version 1.0
Corey R. Lawrence et al.
Total article views: 4,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,549 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,457 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,282 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,190 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,175 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- SoDaH: the SOils DAta Harmonization database, an open-source synthesis of soil data from research networks, version 1.0 W. Wieder et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1843-2021
- Radiocarbon dating I. Hajdas et al. 10.1038/s43586-021-00058-7
- Earth’s soil harbours ancient carbon S. Billings & L. de Souza 10.1038/s41561-020-0614-1
- Soil organic carbon is not just for soil scientists: measurement recommendations for diverse practitioners S. Billings et al. 10.1002/eap.2290
- Detrital neodymium and (radio)carbon as complementary sedimentary bedfellows? The Western Arctic Ocean as a testbed M. Schwab et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.08.019
- COSORE: A community database for continuous soil respiration and other soil‐atmosphere greenhouse gas flux data B. Bond‐Lamberty et al. 10.1111/gcb.15353
- Divergent controls on carbon concentration and persistence between forests and grasslands of the conterminous US K. Heckman et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00725-z
- The age distribution of global soil carbon inferred from radiocarbon measurements Z. Shi et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0596-z
- Microbial Activity and Root Carbon Inputs Are More Important than Soil Carbon Diffusion in Simulating Soil Carbon Profiles Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JG006205
- Soil carbon persistence governed by plant input and mineral protection at regional and global scales L. Chen et al. 10.1111/ele.13723
- Decomposability of soil organic matter over time: the Soil Incubation Database (SIDb, version 1.0) and guidance for incubation procedures C. Schädel et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1511-2020
- MOSAIC (Modern Ocean Sediment Archive and Inventory of Carbon): a (radio)carbon-centric database for seafloor surficial sediments T. van der Voort et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2135-2021
- The landscape of soil carbon data: Emerging questions, synergies and databases A. Malhotra et al. 10.1177/0309133319873309
- Including Stable Carbon Isotopes to Evaluate the Dynamics of Soil Carbon in the Land‐Surface Model ORCHIDEE M. Camino‐Serrano et al. 10.1029/2018MS001392
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021