Data description paper
21 Dec 2020
Data description paper | 21 Dec 2020
A cultivated planet in 2010 – Part 2: The global gridded agricultural-production maps
Qiangyi Yu et al.
Total article views: 6,250 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,406 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,473 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,933 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate change favours connectivity between virus-bearing pest and rice cultivations in sub-Saharan Africa, depressing local economies M. Iannella et al. 10.7717/peerj.12387
- How fire patterns reveal uneven stabilization at the end of conflict: examining Syria’s unusual fire year in 2019 J. Schon et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe327
- Human arsenic exposure risk via crop consumption and global trade from groundwater-irrigated areas M. Alam et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac34bb
- Prospects for cotton self-sufficiency in China by closing yield gaps Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2021.126437
- Relocating croplands could drastically reduce the environmental impacts of global food production R. Beyer et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00360-6
- Estimation of spatial distribution of irrigated crop areas in Europe for large-scale modelling applications Z. Zajac et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107527
- Estimating the global number and distribution of maize and wheat farms O. Erenstein et al. 10.1016/j.gfs.2021.100558
- The increasing global environmental consequences of a weakening US–China crop trade relationship G. Yao et al. 10.1038/s43016-021-00338-1
- Genetic and Management Effects on Barley Yield and Phenology in the Mediterranean Basin D. Cammarano et al. 10.3389/fpls.2021.655406
- Regional Differences in Control Operations during the 2019–2021 Desert Locust Upsurge R. Retkute et al. 10.3390/agronomy11122529
- Historical simulation of maize water footprints with a new global gridded crop model ACEA O. Mialyk et al. 10.5194/hess-26-923-2022
- Reducing agriculture irrigation water consumption through reshaping cropping systems across China L. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108707
- Beyond livestock carrying capacity in the Sahelian and Sudanian zones of West Africa J. Rahimi et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01706-4
- The complexity of measuring cropland use intensity: An empirical study Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2021.103180
- Global vulnerability of crop yields to climate change I. Wing et al. 10.1016/j.jeem.2021.102462
- Mapping Food Production in Hyper-Arid and Arid Saharan Africa in the Holocene—A View from the Present C. Lancelotti & S. Biagetti 10.3390/quat4020013
- Climate change risks pushing one-third of global food production outside the safe climatic space M. Kummu et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2021.04.017
- A review of global gridded cropping system data products K. Kim et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac20f4
- Constructing a 30m African Cropland Layer for 2016 by Integrating Multiple Remote sensing, crowdsourced, and Auxiliary Datasets M. Nabil et al. 10.1080/20964471.2021.1914400
- Global agricultural trade and land system sustainability: Implications for ecosystem carbon storage, biodiversity, and human nutrition T. Kastner et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2021.09.006
- Integrated assessment of global climate, air pollution, and dietary, malnutrition and obesity health impacts of food production and consumption between 2014 and 2018 C. Malley et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0af9
- Soil carbon-food synergy: sizable contributions of small-scale farmers T. Iizumi et al. 10.1186/s43170-021-00063-6
- Uncertainty is more than a number or colour: Involving experts in uncertainty assessments of yield gaps R. Schils et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2021.103311
- A cultivated planet in 2010 – Part 1: The global synergy cropland map M. Lu et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1913-2020
- Relative effects of land conversion and land-use intensity on terrestrial vertebrate diversity P. Semenchuk et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28245-4
- Mapping incentives for sustainable water use: global potential, local pathways C. Wight et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abf15c
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022