Articles | Volume 12, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The impact of landscape evolution on soil physics: evolution of soil physical and hydraulic properties along two chronosequences of proglacial moraines
Total article views: 2,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,040 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,381 with geography defined and 155 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 689 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 659 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Preface: Linking landscape organisation and hydrological functioning: from hypotheses and observations to concepts, models and understanding C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5277-2021
- Subsurface flow paths in a chronosequence of calcareous soils: impact of soil age and rainfall intensities on preferential flow occurrence A. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/hess-26-4953-2022
- Llamas (Llama glama) enhance proglacial ecosystem development in Cordillera Blanca, Peru A. Zimmer et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-41458-x
- Spatial pattern of hydrological and erosion behaviour along a dolomite hillslope in Southwest China Q. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107407
- Exploring the Role of Ash on Pore Clogging and Hydraulic Properties of Ash-Covered Soils under Laboratory Experiments T. Kim et al. 10.3390/fire5040099
- Soil temperature and local initial conditions drive carbon and nitrogen build-up in young proglacial soils in the Tropical Andes and European Alps A. Zimmer et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107645
- Lateral moraine failure in the valley of the Djankuat Catchment (Central Caucasus) and subsequent morphodynamics A. Kedich et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108896
- The development of nutrient pools along two holocene chronosequences with contrasting bedrocks in the Swiss Alps K. Greinwald et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107507
- Assessment of soil fertility status in cotton-based cropping systems in Cote d’Ivoire I. Koné et al. 10.3389/fsoil.2022.959325
- Soil Formation and Mass Redistribution during the Holocene Using Meteoric 10Be, Soil Chemistry and Mineralogy A. Musso et al. 10.3390/geosciences12020099
- Long‐Term Changes in Runoff Generation Mechanisms for Two Proglacial Areas in the Swiss Alps II: Subsurface Flow F. Maier et al. 10.1029/2021WR030223
- Field observations of soil hydrological flow path evolution over 10 millennia A. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3271-2020
- Long‐Term Changes in Runoff Generation Mechanisms for Two Proglacial Areas in the Swiss Alps I: Overland Flow F. Maier & I. van Meerveld 10.1029/2021WR030221
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023