21 Oct 2020
Review article | 21 Oct 2020
A uniform pCO2 climatology combining open and coastal oceans
Peter Landschützer et al.
Total article views: 3,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,092 with geography defined and 449 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,478 with geography defined and 402 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 614 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved representation of river runoff in Estimating the Circulation and Climate of the Ocean Version 4 (ECCOv4) simulations: implementation, evaluation, and impacts to coastal plume regions Y. Feng et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1801-2021
- A seamless ensemble-based reconstruction of surface ocean <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> and air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes over the global coastal and open oceans T. Chau et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1087-2022
- Radiocarbon as a Dating Tool and Tracer in Paleoceanography L. Skinner & E. Bard 10.1029/2020RG000720
- Sea surface pCO2 variability and air-sea CO2 exchange in the coastal Sudanese Red Sea E. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101796
- OceanSODA-ETHZ: a global gridded data set of the surface ocean carbonate system for seasonal to decadal studies of ocean acidification L. Gregor & N. Gruber 10.5194/essd-13-777-2021
- Derivation of seawater <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> from net community production identifies the South Atlantic Ocean as a CO<sub>2</sub> source D. Ford et al. 10.5194/bg-19-93-2022
- Reconstruction of global surface ocean <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> using region-specific predictors based on a stepwise FFNN regression algorithm G. Zhong et al. 10.5194/bg-19-845-2022
- The northern European shelf as an increasing net sink for CO<sub>2</sub> M. Becker et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1127-2021
- Role of river discharge and warming on ocean acidification and pCO2 levels in the Bay of Bengal B. Sridevi & V. Sarma 10.1080/16000889.2021.1971924
- SeaFlux: harmonization of air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes from surface <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> data products using a standardized approach A. Fay et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4693-2021
- Variations in Seawater pCO2 Associated With Vertical Mixing During Tropical Cyclone Season in the Northwestern Subtropical Pacific Ocean Y. Ko et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.679314
- Evaluating the Sensor-Equipped Autonomous Surface Vehicle C-Worker 4 as a Tool for Identifying Coastal Ocean Acidification and Changes in Carbonate Chemistry S. Cryer et al. 10.3390/jmse8110939
- Remote Sensing Supported Sea Surface pCO2 Estimation and Variable Analysis in the Baltic Sea S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13020259
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022