Glacier shrinkage in the Alps continues unabated as revealed by a new glacier inventory from Sentinel-2
Frank Paul et al.
Total article views: 3,350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,694 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,974 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 720 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Record summer rains in 2019 led to massive loss of surface and cave ice in SE Europe A. Perşoiu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2383-2021
- The Retreat of Mountain Glaciers since the Little Ice Age: A Spatially Explicit Database S. Marta et al. 10.3390/data6100107
- Brief communication: Do 1.0, 1.5, or 2.0 °C matter for the future evolution of Alpine glaciers? L. Compagno et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2593-2021
- On the disequilibrium response and climate change vulnerability of the mass-balance glaciers in the Alps L. Carturan et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.71
- Glacier changes in the Chhombo Chhu Watershed of the Tista basin between 1975 and 2018, the Sikkim Himalaya, India A. Chowdhury et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2923-2021
- The New Swiss Glacier Inventory SGI2016: From a Topographical to a Glaciological Dataset A. Linsbauer et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.704189
- 200 years of equilibrium-line altitude variability across the European Alps (1901−2100) M. Žebre et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05525-7
- Snow Cover Variability in the Greater Alpine Region in the MODIS Era (2000–2019) D. Fugazza et al. 10.3390/rs13152945
- Comparing Measured Incoming Shortwave and Longwave Radiation on a Glacier Surface with Estimated Records from Satellite and Off-Glacier Observations: A Case Study for the Forni Glacier, Italy A. Senese et al. 10.3390/rs12223719
- What Can We Learn from Comparing Glacio-Hydrological Models? E. Stoll et al. 10.3390/atmos11090981
- A new global gridded glacier dataset based on the Randolph Glacier Inventory version 6.0 Y. Li et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.28
- Spatially and Temporally Resolved Monitoring of Glacial Lake Changes in Alps During the Recent Two Decades J. Ma et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.723386
- Interpretation of Volume and Flux Changes of the Laurichard Rock Glacier Between 1952 and 2019, French Alps D. Cusicanqui et al. 10.1029/2021JF006161
- Early ecological succession patterns of bacterial, fungal and plant communities along a chronosequence in a recently deglaciated area of the Italian Alps A. Franzetti et al. 10.1093/femsec/fiaa165
- Future Hydrology of the Cryospheric Driven Lake Como Catchment in Italy under Climate Change Scenarios F. Fuso et al. 10.3390/cli9010008
- High-resolution inventory to capture glacier disintegration in the Austrian Silvretta A. Fischer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4637-2021
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021