Data description paper
05 Jun 2020
Data description paper | 05 Jun 2020
Temporal inventory of glaciers in the Suru sub-basin, western Himalaya: impacts of regional climate variability
Aparna Shukla et al.
Total article views: 2,591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,268 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,216 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,504 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 712 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Explaining the differential response of glaciers across different mountain ranges in the north-western Himalaya, India S. Romshoo et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2022.103515
- Manifestation of topography and climate variations on long-term glacier changes in the Alaknanda Basin of Central Himalaya, India S. Remya et al. 10.1080/10106049.2022.2044392
- State of Himalayan cryosphere and implications for water security A. Kulkarni et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2021.100101
- Stagnation of the Pensilungpa glacier, western Himalaya, India: causes and implications P. Garg et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.84
- Glacier changes on the Nanga Parbat 1856–2020: A multi-source retrospective analysis M. Nüsser & S. Schmidt 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147321
- Spatiotemporal Variability of Velocity and Influence of Glacier Thickness Using Landsat Imagery: Hunza River Basin, Karakoram Range X. Wang et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3078775
- Climate change impact on cryosphere and streamflow in the Upper Jhelum River Basin (UJRB) of north-western Himalayas T. Dar et al. 10.1007/s10661-022-09766-3
- Dulung Proglacial Lake, Suru Sub-Basin, Western Himalaya: Evolution, Controls and Impacts on Glacier Stability S. Garg et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.788359
- Glacier changes in the Chhombo Chhu Watershed of the Tista basin between 1975 and 2018, the Sikkim Himalaya, India A. Chowdhury et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2923-2021
- Little Ice Age glacier extent and temporal changes in annual mass balance (2016–2019) of Pensilungpa Glacier, Zanskar Himalaya M. Mehta et al. 10.1007/s10113-021-01766-2
- Recession of Gya Glacier and the 2014 glacial lake outburst flood in the Trans-Himalayan region of Ladakh, India U. Majeed et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144008
- Revisiting the 24 year (1994-2018) record of glacier mass budget in the Suru sub-basin, western Himalaya: Overall response and controlling factors S. Garg et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149533
- Late Quaternary glacial advances and equilibrium-line altitude changes in a semi-arid region, Suru Basin, western Himalaya V. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107100
- Glacial geomorphology and recent glacial recession of the Harmukh Range, NW Himalaya K. Murtaza et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.08.044
- Surface evolution and dynamics of the Kangriz glacier, western Himalaya in past 50 years S. Garg et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2022.103496
- Study of temporal response (1976–2019) and associated mass movement event (during 2017) of Meru glacier, Bhagirathi valley, Garhwal Himalaya, India A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.06.033
- Seven Decades of Dimensional and Mass Balance Changes on Dokriani Bamak and Chhota Shigri Glaciers, Indian Himalaya, Using Satellite Data and Modelling S. Srivastava et al. 10.1007/s12524-021-01455-x
- Glacier changes and associated climate drivers for the last three decades, Nanda Devi region, Central Himalaya, India V. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.06.017
- Retreat of Machoi Glacier, Kashmir Himalaya between 1972 and 2019 using remote sensing methods and field observations I. Rashid et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147376
- Anthropogenic climate change drives melting of glaciers in the Himalaya S. Romshoo et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-19524-0
- Geomorphological and sedimentological evidences of palaeo-outburst flood events from TanglangLa-Gya catchment of River Indus, Ladakh, India D. Nag et al. 10.1080/02723646.2021.2022339
Latest update: 25 May 2022