Annual dynamics of global land cover and its long-term changes from 1982 to 2015
Han Liu et al.
Total article views: 13,803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 11,437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 11,313 with geography defined and 124 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 9,138 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 9,040 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,273 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatiotemporal variation of enhanced vegetation index in the Amazon Basin and its response to climate change R. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2021.103024
- Changes in different land cover areas and NDVI values in northern latitudes from 1982 to 2015 S. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.04.003
- Effects of Cropland Expansion on Temperature Extremes in Western India from 1982 to 2015 J. Liu et al. 10.3390/land10050489
- Decreasing control of precipitation on grassland spring phenology in temperate China Y. Fu et al. 10.1111/geb.13234
- The land–energy–water nexus of global bioenergy potentials from abandoned cropland J. Næss et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-00680-5
- Spatio-temporal analysis and simulation of land cover changes and their impacts on land surface temperature in urban agglomeration of Bisha Watershed, Saudi Arabia J. Mallick et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1980616
- Gradient Boosting Machine and Object-Based CNN for Land Cover Classification Q. Bui et al. 10.3390/rs13142709
- The 30 m annual land cover dataset and its dynamics in China from 1990 to 2019 J. Yang & X. Huang 10.5194/essd-13-3907-2021
- An integrated assessment of runoff dynamics in the Amu Darya River Basin: Confronting climate change and multiple human activities, 1960–2017 Y. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126905
- Mapping Land Use/Cover Dynamics of the Yellow River Basin from 1986 to 2018 Supported by Google Earth Engine Q. Ji et al. 10.3390/rs13071299
- Implementation of an Improved Water Change Tracking (IWCT) Algorithm: Monitoring the Water Changes in Tianjin over 1984–2019 Using Landsat Time-Series Data X. Han et al. 10.3390/rs13030493
- Shifts in global bat diversity suggest a possible role of climate change in the emergence of SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 R. Beyer et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145413
- Future land-use changes and its impacts on terrestrial ecosystem services: A review E. Gomes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146716
- Production of global daily seamless data cubes and quantification of global land cover change from 1985 to 2020 - iMap World 1.0 H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112364
- Soil Moisture Mapping Based on Multi-Source Fusion of Optical, Near-Infrared, Thermal Infrared, and Digital Elevation Model Data via the Bayesian Maximum Entropy Framework L. Han et al. 10.3390/rs12233916
- Evaluation of the influence of ENSO on tropical vegetation in long time series using a new indicator Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107872
- Intra-annual land cover mapping and dynamics analysis with dense satellite image time series: a spatiotemporal cube based spatiotemporal contextual method W. Xi et al. 10.1080/15481603.2021.1973216
- Global land use changes are four times greater than previously estimated K. Winkler et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-22702-2
- New insights of global vegetation structural properties through an analysis of canopy clumping index, fractional vegetation cover, and leaf area index H. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.srs.2021.100027
- Spatial resolution enhancement method for Landsat imagery using a Generative Adversarial Network V. Pham & Q. Bui 10.1080/2150704X.2021.1918789
- Developing Long Time Series 1-km Land Cover Maps From 5-km AVHRR Data Using a Super-Resolution Method H. Wang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3018109
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021