Articles | Volume 12, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Database for the kinetics of the gas-phase atmospheric reactions of organic compounds
Total article views: 3,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,232 with geography defined and 467 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,587 with geography defined and 391 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 645 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- NO<sub>3</sub> chemistry of wildfire emissions: a kinetic study of the gas-phase reactions of furans with the NO<sub>3</sub> radical M. Newland et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1761-2022
- Atmospheric degradation of 3-ethoxy-1-propanol by reactions with Cl, OH and NO3 I. Aranda et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130755
- The fate of methyl salicylate in the environment and its role as signal in multitrophic interactions Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141406
- Development of ozone reactivity scales for volatile organic compounds in a Chinese megacity Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11053-2021
- Gas-Phase Chlorine Radical Oxidation of Alkanes: Effects of Structural Branching, NOx, and Relative Humidity Observed during Environmental Chamber Experiments L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c03516
- Atmospheric Chemistry of 2-Amino-2-methyl-1-propanol: A Theoretical and Experimental Study of the OH-Initiated Degradation under Simulated Atmospheric Conditions W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c04898
- Estimation of Rate Constants for Reactions of Organic Compounds under Atmospheric Conditions W. Carter 10.3390/atmos12101250
- Gas-Phase Rate Coefficient of OH + 1,2-Epoxybutane Determined between 220 and 950 K H. El Othmani et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00050
- The gas-phase reaction kinetics of different structure of unsaturated alcohols and ketones with O3 W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118394
- Probing wintertime air pollution sources in the Indo-Gangetic Plain through 52 hydrocarbons measured rarely at Delhi & Mohali A. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149711
- Unimolecular and water reactions of oxygenated and unsaturated Criegee intermediates under atmospheric conditions L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D1CP05877K
- Experimental and theoretical study of the reactivity of a series of epoxides with chlorine atoms at 298 K C. Tovar et al. 10.1039/D0CP06033J
- Gas-phase rate coefficient of OH + cyclohexene oxide measured from 251 to 373 K H. El Othmani et al. 10.1016/j.cplett.2021.139056
- The Common Representative Intermediates Mechanism Version 2 in the United Kingdom Chemistry and Aerosols Model S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2020MS002420
- Rate Constants for Abstraction of H from the Fluoromethanes by H, O, F, and OH D. Burgess & J. Manion 10.1063/5.0028874
- Season-wise analyses of VOCs, hydroxyl radicals and ozone formation chemistry over north-west India reveal isoprene and acetaldehyde as the most potent ozone precursors throughout the year V. Kumar & V. Sinha 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131184
- Gridded 1 km × 1 km emission inventory for paddy stubble burning emissions over north-west India constrained by measured emission factors of 77 VOCs and district-wise crop yield data A. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148064
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Methyl Isocyanide–An Experimental and Theoretical Study S. Antonsen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c05127
- RTEII: A new high-resolution (0.1° × 0.1°) road transport emission inventory for India of 74 speciated NMVOCs, CO, NOx, NH3, CH4, CO2, PM2.5 reveals massive overestimation of NOx and CO and missing nitromethane emissions by existing inventories H. Hakkim et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100118
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Experimental and Theoretical Study of the OH-Initiated Degradation of Piperazine under Simulated Atmospheric Conditions W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c10223
- Atmospheric Fate of a New Polyfluoroalkyl Building Block, C3F7OCHFCF2SCH2CH2OH S. Joudan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07584
- Climate Change Effects of Gases from Municipal Solid Waste Landfills D. Manheim et al. 10.3208/jgssp.v09.cpeg035
Latest update: 31 May 2023