01 Feb 2019
Review article | 01 Feb 2019
Increased nitrogen enrichment and shifted patterns in the world's grassland: 1860–2016
Rongting Xu et al.
Total article views: 4,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,527 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,911 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 616 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting the Ratio of Nitrification to Immobilization to Reflect the Potential Risk of Nitrogen Loss Worldwide Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08514
- Global variation in soil carbon sequestration potential through improved cropland management M. Lessmann et al. 10.1111/gcb.15954
- Greenhouse gas balance in global pasturelands and rangelands S. Dangal et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abaa79
- Nitrogen addition alters C-N cycling in alpine rangelands: Evidence from a 4-year in situ field experiment Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105366
- Global pattern and drivers of nitrogen saturation threshold of grassland productivity Y. Peng et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13622
- Magnitude and Uncertainty of Nitrous Oxide Emissions From North America Based on Bottom‐Up and Top‐Down Approaches: Informing Future Research and National Inventories R. Xu et al. 10.1029/2021GL095264
- Global Nitrous Oxide Emissions From Pasturelands and Rangelands: Magnitude, Spatiotemporal Patterns, and Attribution S. Dangal et al. 10.1029/2018GB006091
- Quantification of global and national nitrogen budgets for crop production X. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s43016-021-00318-5
- Quantifying Nutrient Budgets for Sustainable Nutrient Management X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018GB006060
- The application of near infrared spectroscopy to predict faecal nitrogen and phosphorus in multiple ruminant herbivore species D. Tolleson & J. Angerer 10.1071/RJ20071
- Effects of long-term afforestation and natural grassland recovery on soil properties and quality in Loess Plateau (China) J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144833
- Estimation of Global Grassland Net Ecosystem Carbon Exchange Using a Model Tree Ensemble Approach W. Liang et al. 10.1029/2019JG005034
- Global Gridded Nitrogen Indicators: Influence of Crop Maps K. Kaltenegger & W. Winiwarter 10.1029/2020GB006634
- Global trade in the Anthropocene: A review of trends and direction of environmental factor flows during the Great Acceleration J. Brolin & A. Kander 10.1177/2053019620973711
- Global greenhouse gas emissions from animal-based foods are twice those of plant-based foods X. Xu et al. 10.1038/s43016-021-00358-x
- A comprehensive quantification of global nitrous oxide sources and sinks H. Tian et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2780-0
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 May 2022