Global atmospheric carbon monoxide budget 2000–2017 inferred from multi-species atmospheric inversions
Bo Zheng et al.
Total article views: 3,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,093 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,998 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,839 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,171 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,159 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influences of hydroxyl radicals (OH) on top-down estimates of the global and regional methane budgets Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9525-2020
- Frontiers of graphene and 2D material-based gas sensors for environmental monitoring D. Buckley et al. 10.1088/2053-1583/ab7bc5
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Modeling long-term fire impact on ecosystem characteristics and surface energy using a process-based vegetation–fire model SSiB4/TRIFFID-Fire v1.0 H. Huang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6029-2020
- A global anthropogenic emission inventory of atmospheric pollutants from sector- and fuel-specific sources (1970–2017): an application of the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS) E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3413-2020
- Global Carbon Budget 2019 P. Friedlingstein et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1783-2019
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- Uncertainty analysis of a European high-resolution emission inventory of CO<sub>2</sub> and CO to support inverse modelling and network design I. Super et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1795-2020
- Gridded fossil CO2 emissions and related O2 combustion consistent with national inventories 1959–2018 M. Jones et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00779-6
- Long-term declining in carbon monoxide (CO) at a rural site of Beijing during 2006–2018 implies the improved combustion efficiency and effective emission control Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.011
- Estimating Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Peat Combustion in Wildfires on Indonesian Peatlands, and Their Uncertainty M. Rodríguez Vásquez et al. 10.1029/2019GB006218
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- Tropospheric carbon monoxide over the northern Indian Ocean during winter: influence of inter-continental transport I. Girach et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05269-4
- A new perspective on the spatial, temporal, and vertical distribution of biomass burning: quantifying a significant increase in CO emissions C. Lin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abaa7a
- Evaluation and uncertainty investigation of the NO<sub>2</sub>, CO and NH<sub>3</sub> modeling over China under the framework of MICS-Asia III L. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-181-2020
- A Simplified Climate Change Model and Extreme Weather Model Based on a Machine Learning Method X. Ren et al. 10.3390/sym12010139
- Satellite-Observed Variations and Trends in Carbon Monoxide over Asia and Their Sensitivities to Biomass Burning X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs12050830
- Air pollution trends measured from Terra: CO and AOD over industrial, fire-prone, and background regions R. Buchholz et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112275
- A 6-year-long (2013–2018) high-resolution air quality reanalysis dataset in China based on the assimilation of surface observations from CNEMC L. Kong et al. 10.5194/essd-13-529-2021
- Long-term historical trends in air pollutant emissions in Asia: Regional Emission inventory in ASia (REAS) version 3 J. Kurokawa & T. Ohara 10.5194/acp-20-12761-2020
- Global Carbon Budget 2020 P. Friedlingstein et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3269-2020
- Intercomparison of Magnitudes and Trends in Anthropogenic Surface Emissions From Bottom‐Up Inventories, Top‐Down Estimates, and Emission Scenarios N. Elguindi et al. 10.1029/2020EF001520
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
- On the role of trend and variability in the hydroxyl radical (OH) in the global methane budget Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13011-2020
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021