Data description paper
26 Aug 2019
Data description paper | 26 Aug 2019
The Hestia fossil fuel CO2 emissions data product for the Los Angeles megacity (Hestia-LA)
Kevin R. Gurney et al.
Total article views: 5,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,362 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,295 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,084 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,067 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Informing urban climate planning with high resolution data: the Hestia fossil fuel CO2 emissions for Baltimore, Maryland G. Roest et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00157-0
- The Impact of COVID‐19 on CO 2 Emissions in the Los Angeles and Washington DC/Baltimore Metropolitan Areas V. Yadav et al. 10.1029/2021GL092744
- Comparing a global high-resolution downscaled fossil fuel CO2 emission dataset to local inventory-based estimates over 14 global cities J. Chen et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00146-3
- Estimating CO<sub>2</sub> emissions for 108 000 European cities D. Moran et al. 10.5194/essd-14-845-2022
- The power and promise of improved climate data infrastructure K. Gurney & P. Shepson 10.1073/pnas.2114115118
- Variation of carbon dioxide mole fraction at a typical urban area in the Yangtze River Delta, China S. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105884
- Uncertainty analysis of a European high-resolution emission inventory of CO<sub>2</sub> and CO to support inverse modelling and network design I. Super et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1795-2020
- Spatially explicit carbon emissions at the county scale Z. Long et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2021.105706
- Household CO2 Emissions: Current Status and Future Perspectives L. Liu et al. 10.3390/ijerph17197077
- Consistent weekly cycles of atmospheric NO2, CO, and CO2 in a North American megacity from ground-based, mountaintop, and satellite measurements H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118809
- Tracking the atmospheric pulse of a North American megacity from a mountaintop remote sensing observatory Z. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112000
- An emerging GHG estimation approach can help cities achieve their climate and sustainability goals K. Mueller et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0f25
- Toward Accurate, Policy-Relevant Fossil Fuel CO2 Emission Landscapes K. Gurney et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01175
- Estimating nitrous oxide (N2O) emissions for the Los Angeles Megacity using mountaintop remote sensing observations O. Addington et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112351
- Remote sensing of methane plumes: instrument tradeoff analysis for detecting and quantifying local sources at global scale S. Jongaramrungruang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7999-2021
- Large and seasonally varying biospheric CO 2 fluxes in the Los Angeles megacity revealed by atmospheric radiocarbon J. Miller et al. 10.1073/pnas.2005253117
- Carbon-neutral cities: Critical review of theory and practice A. Huovila et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.130912
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service TEMPOral profiles (CAMS-TEMPO): global and European emission temporal profile maps for atmospheric chemistry modelling M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/essd-13-367-2021
- Optimizing a dynamic fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emission model with CTDAS (CarbonTracker Data Assimilation Shell, v1.0) for an urban area using atmospheric observations of CO<sub>2</sub>, CO, NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, and SO<sub>2</sub> I. Super et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2695-2020
- The Vulcan Version 3.0 High‐Resolution Fossil Fuel CO 2 Emissions for the United States K. Gurney et al. 10.1029/2020JD032974
- Quantifying CO<sub>2</sub> emissions of a city with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring satellite mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6733-2020
- Atmospheric Methane Emissions Correlate With Natural Gas Consumption From Residential and Commercial Sectors in Los Angeles L. He et al. 10.1029/2019GL083400
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022