A decade of detailed observations (2008–2018) in steep bedrock permafrost at the Matterhorn Hörnligrat (Zermatt, CH)
Total article views: 8,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 8,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,019 with geography defined and 1,458 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,763 with geography defined and 1,194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,256 with geography defined and 264 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Current glacier recession causes significant rockfall increase: the immediate paraglacial response of deglaciating cirque walls I. Hartmeyer et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-729-2020
- Challenges and recent advances in the design of real-time wireless Cyber-Physical Systems R. Jacob 10.1016/j.tbench.2022.100036
- A temperature-dependent mechanical model to assess the stability of degrading permafrost rock slopes P. Mamot et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-1125-2021
- Controls on Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Slope Deformation in an Alpine Valley N. Oestreicher et al. 10.1029/2021JF006353
- In situ observations of the Swiss periglacial environment using GNSS instruments A. Cicoira et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5061-2022
- Water Flows in Rock Wall Permafrost: A Numerical Approach Coupling Hydrological and Thermal Processes F. Magnin & J. Josnin 10.1029/2021JF006394
- Effects of soil parameterization on permafrost modeling in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau: A calibration-constrained analysis Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2023.103833
- EmRep: Energy management relying on state‐of‐charge extrema prediction L. Hanschke & C. Renner 10.1049/cdt2.12033
- Bellwether sites for evaluating changes in landslide frequency and magnitude in cryospheric mountainous terrain: a call for systematic, long-term observations to decipher the impact of climate change J. Coe 10.1007/s10346-020-01462-y
- Rock temperature variability in high-altitude rockfall-prone areas G. Nigrelli et al. 10.1007/s11629-021-7073-z
- Ground subsidence and heave over permafrost: hourly time series reveal interannual, seasonal and shorter-term movement caused by freezing, thawing and water movement S. Gruber 10.5194/tc-14-1437-2020
- LSR: Energy-Efficient Multi-Modulation Communication for Inhomogeneous Wireless IoT Networks R. Trüb et al. 10.1145/3579366
- Apports de la dendrogéomorphologie pour la connaissance de l’évolution de l’aléa rocheux dans les Préalpes françaises calcaires R. Mainieri et al. 10.1051/geotech/2020014
- Dating of rockfall damage in trees yields insights into meteorological triggers of process activity in the French Alps R. Mainieri et al. 10.1002/esp.4876
- An integrated observation dataset of the hydrological and thermal deformation in permafrost slopes and engineering infrastructure in the Qinghai–Tibet Engineering Corridor L. Luo et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4035-2021
- A monitoring system for spatiotemporal electrical self-potential measurements in cryospheric environments M. Weigand et al. 10.5194/gi-9-317-2020
- A scientometric review of permafrost research based on textual analysis (1948–2020) F. Bordignon 10.1007/s11192-020-03747-4
- Spectral amplification of ground motion linked to resonance of large-scale mountain landforms S. Weber et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117295
- A Review on Applications of Time-Lapse Electrical Resistivity Tomography Over the Last 30 Years : Perspectives for Mining Waste Monitoring A. Dimech et al. 10.1007/s10712-022-09731-2
- Improved tree-ring sampling strategy enhances the detection of key meteorological drivers of rockfall activity R. Mainieri et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105179
- Best Practice for Measuring Permafrost Temperature in Boreholes Based on the Experience in the Swiss Alps J. Noetzli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.607875
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023