STEAD: a high-resolution daily gridded temperature dataset for Spain
Roberto Serrano-Notivoli et al.
Total article views: 2,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,409 with geography defined and 81 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,744 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 671 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 665 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Projected hydrologic changes over the north of the Iberian Peninsula using a Euro-CORDEX multi-model ensemble P. Yeste et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146126
- Influence of Soil Moisture vs. Climatic Factors in Pinus Halepensis Growth Variability in Spain: A Study with Remote Sensing and Modeled Data Á. González-Zamora et al. 10.3390/rs13040757
- Assessing internal changes in the future structure of dry–hot compound events: the case of the Pyrenees M. Lemus-Canovas & J. Lopez-Bustins 10.5194/nhess-21-1721-2021
- Summer drought and spring frost, but not their interaction, constrain European beech and Silver fir growth in their southern distribution limits A. Gazol et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107695
- Comparison of temperature–mortality associations using observed weather station and reanalysis data in 52 Spanish cities D. Royé et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109237
- When Density Matters: The Spatial Balance between Early and Latewood M. Royo-Navascues et al. 10.3390/f12070818
- Spatial dynamics of alpine tree lines under global warming: What explains the mismatch between tree densification and elevational upward shifts at the tree line ecotone? T. Feuillet et al. 10.1111/jbi.13779
- Drought Characteristics Assessment in Europe over the Past 50 Years P. Oikonomou et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02688-0
- An integrated package to evaluate climatic suitability for agriculture R. Serrano-Notivoli et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2020.105473
- Spatio-temporal assessment of beech growth in relation to climate extremes in Slovenia – An integrated approach using remote sensing and tree-ring data M. Decuyper et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107925
- SCDNA: a serially complete precipitation and temperature dataset for North America from 1979 to 2018 G. Tang et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2381-2020
- Rain in the desert; A precipitation reconstruction of the last 156 years inferred from Aleppo Pine in the Bardenas Natural Park, Spain E. Tejedor et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125759
- SLOCLIM: a high-resolution daily gridded precipitation and temperature dataset for Slovenia N. Škrk et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3577-2021
- Butterfly communities track climatic variation over space but not time in the Iberian Peninsula M. Mingarro et al. 10.1111/icad.12498
- Spatial modeling of long-term air temperatures for sustainability: evolutionary fuzzy approach and neuro-fuzzy methods A. Sadeghi-Niaraki et al. 10.7717/peerj.8882
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021