09 Apr 2018
Review article | 09 Apr 2018
A new bed elevation model for the Weddell Sea sector of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet
Hafeez Jeofry et al.
Total article views: 5,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,203 with geography defined and 662 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,274 with geography defined and 656 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 929 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Subglacial Geology and Geomorphology of the Pensacola‐Pole Basin, East Antarctica G. Paxman et al. 10.1029/2018GC008126
- Comparing numerical ice-sheet model output with radio-echo sounding measurements in the Weddell Sea sector of West Antarctica H. Jeofry et al. 10.1017/aog.2019.39
- Automated detection and characterization of Antarctic basal units using radar sounding data: demonstration in Institute Ice Stream, West Antarctica M. Goldberg et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.27
- Quantarctica, an integrated mapping environment for Antarctica, the Southern Ocean, and sub-Antarctic islands K. Matsuoka et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105015
- Illuminating Active Subglacial Lake Processes With ICESat‐2 Laser Altimetry M. Siegfried & H. Fricker 10.1029/2020GL091089
- Radar‐Detected Englacial Debris in the West Antarctic Ice Sheet K. Winter et al. 10.1029/2019GL084012
- Early Last Interglacial ocean warming drove substantial ice mass loss from Antarctica C. Turney et al. 10.1073/pnas.1902469117
- Basal melting over Subglacial Lake Ellsworth and its catchment: insights from englacial layering N. Ross & M. Siegert 10.1017/aog.2020.50
- Major Ice Sheet Change in the Weddell Sea Sector of West Antarctica Over the Last 5,000 Years M. Siegert et al. 10.1029/2019RG000651
- The Scientific Operations of Snow Eagle 601 in Antarctica in the Past Five Austral Seasons X. Cui et al. 10.3390/rs12182994
- Large-scale englacial folding and deep-ice stratigraphy within the West Antarctic Ice Sheet N. Ross et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2103-2020
- Evidence for a grounding line fan at the onset of a basal channel under the ice shelf of Support Force Glacier, Antarctica, revealed by reflection seismics C. Hofstede et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1517-2021
- Hard rock landforms generate 130 km ice shelf channels through water focusing in basal corrugations H. Jeofry et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-06679-z
- Englacial Architecture and Age‐Depth Constraints Across the West Antarctic Ice Sheet D. Ashmore et al. 10.1029/2019GL086663
- The marine geological imprint of Antarctic ice shelves J. Smith et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13496-5
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Feb 2023