Articles | Volume 10, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Zonal-mean data set of global atmospheric reanalyses on pressure levels
Total article views: 5,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,664 with geography defined and 606 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,672 with geography defined and 597 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 992 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Are Sudden Stratospheric Warmings Preceded by Anomalous Tropospheric Wave Activity? A. Cámara et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0269.1
- Is our dynamical understanding of the circulation changes associated with the Antarctic ozone hole sensitive to the choice of reanalysis dataset? A. Orr et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7451-2021
- Downward Migration of the Zonal‐Mean Circulation in the Tropical Atmosphere K. DallaSanta & E. Gerber 10.1029/2020GL088084
- Quantifying the variability of the annular modes: reanalysis uncertainty vs. sampling uncertainty E. Gerber & P. Martineau 10.5194/acp-18-17099-2018
- The role of tropical upwelling in explaining discrepancies between recent modeled and observed lower-stratospheric ozone trends S. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3347-2023
- Surface temperature inversion characteristics in dissimilar valleys, Yukon Canada N. Noad & P. Bonnaventure 10.1139/as-2021-0048
- Analyzing ozone variations and uncertainties at high latitudes during sudden stratospheric warming events using MERRA-2 S. Bahramvash Shams et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5435-2022
- The Remarkably Strong Arctic Stratospheric Polar Vortex of Winter 2020: Links to Record‐Breaking Arctic Oscillation and Ozone Loss Z. Lawrence et al. 10.1029/2020JD033271
- On the value of reanalyses prior to 1979 for dynamical studies of stratosphere–troposphere coupling P. Hitchcock 10.5194/acp-19-2749-2019
- Robust but weak winter atmospheric circulation response to future Arctic sea ice loss D. Smith et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28283-y
- Tropopause-level planetary wave source and its role in two-way troposphere–stratosphere coupling L. Boljka & T. Birner 10.5194/wcd-1-555-2020
- Radiative and dynamic contributions to the observed temperature trends in the Arctic winter atmosphere K. Bloxam & Y. Huang 10.1007/s00382-022-06332-y
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Inter‐annual variability in snow cover depletion patterns and atmospheric circulation indices in the Upper Irtysh basin, Central Asia D. Fugazza et al. 10.1002/hyp.13843
- Verification Data and the Skill of Decadal Predictions G. Boer et al. 10.3389/fclim.2022.836817
- Does the Arctic Stratospheric Polar Vortex Exhibit Signs of Preconditioning Prior to Sudden Stratospheric Warmings? Z. Lawrence & G. Manney 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0168.1
- Description and Evaluation of the specified-dynamics experiment in the Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative C. Orbe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3809-2020
- The semiannual oscillation (SAO) in the tropical middle atmosphere and its gravity wave driving in reanalyses and satellite observations M. Ern et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13763-2021
- Response of the Quasi‐Biennial Oscillation to Historical Volcanic Eruptions K. DallaSanta et al. 10.1029/2021GL095412
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023