Integrated high-resolution dataset of high-intensity European and Mediterranean flash floods
William Amponsah et al.
Total article views: 4,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,542 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,639 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 903 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inondations sur la Côte d’Azur : bilan hydro-météorologique des épisodes de 2015 et 2019 P. Brigode et al. 10.1080/27678490.2021.1976600
- Longitudinal survey data for diversifying temporal dynamics in flood risk modelling E. Mondino et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2811-2021
- Are Biocrusts and Xerophytic Vegetation a Viable Green Roof Typology in a Mediterranean Climate? A Comparison between Differently Vegetated Green Roofs in Water Runoff and Water Quality B. Rocha et al. 10.3390/w13010094
- Changing climate both increases and decreases European river floods G. Blöschl et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1495-6
- Rainfall Threshold for Flash Flood Warning Based on Model Output of Soil Moisture: Case Study Wernersbach, Germany T. Luong et al. 10.3390/w13081061
- Contrasting rainfall-runoff characteristics of floods in desert and Mediterranean basins D. Zoccatelli et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2665-2019
- Drivers of variability in large wood loads along the fluvial continuum of a Mediterranean intermittent river T. Galia et al. 10.1002/esp.4865
- Flood trends in Europe: are changes in small and big floods different? M. Bertola et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1805-2020
- A multi-source 120-year US flood database with a unified common format and public access Z. Li et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3755-2021
- Evidence for Increasing Rainfall Extremes Remains Elusive at Large Spatial Scales: The Case of Italy A. Libertino et al. 10.1029/2019GL083371
- The Role of Experience and Different Sources of Knowledge in Shaping Flood Risk Awareness E. Mondino et al. 10.3390/w12082130
- Using serious games to evaluate the potential of social media information in early warning disaster management P. Weyrich et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102053
- Frequency analysis of storm-scale soil erosion and characterization of extreme erosive events by linking the DWEPP model and a stochastic rainfall generator Y. Shmilovitz et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147609
- Reliability check of flash-flood in Central Bohemia on May 25, 1872 L. Elleder et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103094
- Projected hydrologic changes over the north of the Iberian Peninsula using a Euro-CORDEX multi-model ensemble P. Yeste et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146126
- Ensemble flash flood predictions using a high-resolution nationwide distributed rainfall-runoff model: case study of the heavy rain event of July 2018 and Typhoon Hagibis in 2019 T. Sayama et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00391-7
- Linking frequency of rainstorms, runoff generation and sediment transport across hyperarid talus‐pediment slopes Y. Shmilovitz et al. 10.1002/esp.4836
- Analyse hydrologique de la crue-éclair catastrophique du 15 juin 2010 dans la région de Draguignan (VAR, France) O. Payrastre et al. 10.1051/lhb/2019057
- Flood modelling using the distributed event-based SCS-LR model in the Mediterranean Real Collobrier catchment S. Nguyen & C. Bouvier 10.1080/02626667.2019.1639715
- A historical flash flood chronology for Britain D. Archer & H. Fowler 10.1111/jfr3.12721
- Eco-hydrology and geomorphology of the largest floods along the hyperarid Kuiseb River, Namibia T. Grodek et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124450
- A flood-risk-oriented, dynamic protection motivation framework to explain risk reduction behaviours P. Weyrich et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-287-2020
- Radar-based characterisation of heavy precipitation in the eastern Mediterranean and its representation in a convection-permitting model M. Armon et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1227-2020
- On how rainfall characteristics affect the sizing of rain barrels in Slovakia M. Onderka et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100747
- Hydrological, geomorphic and sedimentological responses of an alpine basin to a severe weather event (Vaia storm) R. Rainato et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105600
- Flood Mitigation in Mediterranean Coastal Regions: Problems, Solutions, and Stakeholder Involvement F. Ciampa et al. 10.3390/su131810474
- Overview of modern atmospheric patterns controlling rainfall and floods into the Dead Sea: Implications for the lake's sedimentology and paleohydrology M. Armon et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.005
- Providing guidance on efficient flash flood documentation: an application based approach M. Kaiser et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124466
- Hydrogeomorphological analysis and modelling for a comprehensive understanding of flash-flood damage processes: the 9 October 2018 event in northeastern Mallorca J. Estrany et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2195-2020
- How far spatial resolution affects the ensemble machine learning based flood susceptibility prediction in data sparse region T. Saha et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113344
- A data-driven analysis of flash flood hazard, fatalities, and damages over the CONUS during 1996–2017 A. Ahmadalipour & H. Moradkhani 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124106
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021