A rescued dataset of sub-daily meteorological observations for Europe and the southern Mediterranean region, 1877–2012
Linden Ashcroft et al.
Total article views: 3,882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,450 with geography defined and 73 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,206 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,244 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quality control and homogenization of the Belgian historical temperature data C. Delvaux et al. 10.1002/joc.5792
- Unlocking Pre-1850 Instrumental Meteorological Records: A Global Inventory S. Brönnimann et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0040.1
- Meteorological observations for Eversleigh Station, near Armidale, New South Wales, Australia: 1877–1922 H. Bridgman et al. 10.1002/gdj3.80
- Observed Emergence of the Climate Change Signal: From the Familiar to the Unknown E. Hawkins et al. 10.1029/2019GL086259
- Rescue and quality control of sub-daily meteorological data collected at Montevergine Observatory (Southern Apennines), 1884–1963 V. Capozzi et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1467-2020
- Ireland’s pre‐1940 daily rainfall records C. Ryan et al. 10.1002/gdj3.103
- Ukrainian early (pre‐1850) historical weather observations O. Skrynyk et al. 10.1002/gdj3.108
- A roadmap to climate data rescue services S. Brönnimann et al. 10.1002/gdj3.56
- Reconstruction of a long‐term historical daily maximum and minimum air temperature network dataset for Ireland (1831‐1968) C. Mateus et al. 10.1002/gdj3.92
- A historical climate dataset for southwestern Australia, 1830–1875 J. Gergis et al. 10.1002/joc.7105
- Engaging secondary school students in climate data rescue through service‐learning partnerships C. Mateus et al. 10.1002/wea.3841
- A new homogenized daily data set for temperature variability assessment in Italy G. Fioravanti et al. 10.1002/joc.6177
- Early meteorological data in southern Spain during the Dalton Minimum F. Rodrigo 10.1002/joc.6041
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 May 2021