03 Sep 2018
Review article | 03 Sep 2018
Estimating the thickness of unconsolidated coastal aquifers along the global coastline
Daniel Zamrsky et al.
Total article views: 3,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,395 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,665 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 730 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tide‐induced head fluctuations in coastal aquifers of variable thickness J. Cuello & L. Guarracino 10.1002/hyp.13873
- The three-dimensional groundwater salinity distribution and fresh groundwater volumes in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam, inferred from geostatistical analyses J. Gunnink et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3297-2021
- Estimation of anisotropic hydraulic conductivity using geophysical data in a coastal aquifer of Karnataka, India P. Bangalore Nagaraj et al. 10.1002/hyp.14395
- Stochastic analysis of the variability of groundwater flow fields in heterogeneous confined aquifers of variable thickness C. Chang et al. 10.1007/s00477-021-02125-7
- Increasing threat of coastal groundwater hazards from sea-level rise in California K. Befus et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0874-1
- Geochemical and isotope tracing of groundwater salinity in the coastal Gujarat alluvial plain, India A. Qasim et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2022.104000
- Non-renewable groundwater use and groundwater depletion: a review M. Bierkens & Y. Wada 10.1088/1748-9326/ab1a5f
- A three-dimensional palaeohydrogeological reconstruction of the groundwater salinity distribution in the Nile Delta Aquifer J. van Engelen et al. 10.5194/hess-23-5175-2019
- Factors Determining the Natural Fresh‐Salt Groundwater Distribution in Deltas J. van Engelen et al. 10.1029/2020WR027290
- Approximate analytical solutions for assessing the effects of unsaturated flow on seawater extent in thin unconfined coastal aquifers Z. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.104104
- Exploring the multiple land degradation pathways across the planet R. Prăvălie 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103689
- Mechanisms, configuration typology, and vulnerability of pumping-induced seawater intrusion in heterogeneous aquifers X. Yu & H. Michael 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.04.013
- Three-Dimensional Modelling of Heterogeneous Coastal Aquifer: Upscaling from Local Scale P. B.N. & M. Mohan Kumar 10.3390/w11030421
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022