Present-day surface deformation of the Alpine region inferred from geodetic techniques
Laura Sánchez et al.
Total article views: 5,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,702 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,856 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,846 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Geodetic-Gravimetric Monitoring of Mountain Uplift and Hydrological Variations at Zugspitze and Wank Mountains (Bavarian Alps, Germany) L. Timmen et al. 10.3390/rs13050918
- Seismotectonics of southeast France: from the Jura mountains to Corsica C. Larroque et al. 10.5802/crgeos.69
- Density distribution across the Alpine lithosphere constrained by 3-D gravity modelling and relation to seismicity and deformation C. Spooner et al. 10.5194/se-10-2073-2019
- Relocation of earthquakes in the southern and eastern Alps (Austria, Italy) recorded by the dense, temporary SWATH-D network using a Markov chain Monte Carlo inversion A. Jozi Najafabadi et al. 10.5194/se-12-1087-2021
- Seismotectonics at the Transition Between Opposite‐Dipping Slabs (Western Alpine Region) E. Eva et al. 10.1029/2020TC006086
- Linking the high-resolution acoustic and sedimentary facies of a transgressed Late Quaternary alluvial plain (Gulf of Trieste, northern Adriatic) A. Novak et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2019.106061
- Sea-level rise in Venice: historic and future trends (review article) D. Zanchettin et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2643-2021
- Present-day geodynamics of the Western Alps: new insights from earthquake mechanisms M. Mathey et al. 10.5194/se-12-1661-2021
- Microseismic Portrait of the Montello Thrust (Southeastern Alps, Italy) from a Dense High‐Quality Seismic Network M. Romano et al. 10.1785/0220180387
- The interplay of carbonate systems and volcanics: Cues from the 3D model of the Middle Triassic Sciliar/Schlern platform (Dolomites, Southern Alps) P. Gianolla et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104794
- Deriving a New Crustal Model of Northern Adria: The Northern Adria Crust (NAC) Model A. Magrin & G. Rossi 10.3389/feart.2020.00089
- Seismogenic potential of the High Durance Fault constrained by 20 yr of GNSS measurements in the Western European Alps M. Mathey et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa292
- Active Seismotectonic Deformation in Front of the Dolomites Indenter, Eastern Alps F. Reiter et al. 10.1029/2017TC004867
- Processes and deformation rates generating seismicity in metropolitan France and conterminous Western Europe S. Mazzotti et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2020019
- Micro-displacement monitoring in caves at the Southern Alps–Dinarides–Southwestern Pannonian Basin junction S. Šebela et al. 10.1007/s10064-021-02382-4
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021