A general database of hydrometeor single scattering properties at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths
Patrick Eriksson et al.
Total article views: 3,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,098 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,054 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,427 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 628 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 627 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Use of Superspheroids as Surrogates for Modeling Electromagnetic Wave Scattering by Ice Crystals L. Sun et al. 10.3390/rs13091733
- Validation of Microphysical Snow Models Using In Situ, Multifrequency, and Dual‐Polarization Radar Measurements in Finland J. Tyynelä & A. Lerber 10.1029/2019JD030721
- Impact of ice aggregate parameters on microwave and sub-millimetre scattering properties R. Ekelund & P. Eriksson 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2018.11.013
- Vertical Inhomogeneity Effect of Frozen Hydrometeor Habits in All‐Sky Passive Microwave Simulations H. Xie et al. 10.1029/2020JD032817
- Analysis of the internal electric fields of pristine ice crystals and aggregate snowflakes, and their effect on scattering K. McCusker et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.04.019
- Three Dimensional Radiative Effects in Passive Millimeter/Sub-Millimeter All-sky Observations V. Barlakas & P. Eriksson 10.3390/rs12030531
- Multifrequency radar observations of clouds and precipitation including the G-band K. Lamer et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3615-2021
- Microwave and submillimeter wave scattering of oriented ice particles M. Brath et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2309-2020
- First steps towards an all-sky assimilation framework for tropical cyclone event over Bay of Bengal region: Evaluation and assessment of GMI radiances R. Mangla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105564
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Airborne validation of radiative transfer modelling of ice clouds at millimetre and sub-millimetre wavelengths S. Fox et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1599-2019
- Introducing hydrometeor orientation into all-sky microwave and submillimeter assimilation V. Barlakas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3427-2021
- Evaluation of Higher‐Order Quadrature Schemes in Improving Computational Efficiency for Orientation‐Averaged Single‐Scattering Properties of Nonspherical Ice Particles I. Fenni et al. 10.1029/2020JD034172
- Using passive and active observations at microwave and sub-millimetre wavelengths to constrain ice particle models R. Ekelund et al. 10.5194/amt-13-501-2020
- Snowfall Estimation Using Dual-wavelength Radar during the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympics and Paralympic Winter Games T. YU et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-004
- Microwave single-scattering properties of non-spheroidal raindrops R. Ekelund et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6933-2020
- Towards an operational Ice Cloud Imager (ICI) retrieval product P. Eriksson et al. 10.5194/amt-13-53-2020
- Synthesizing the Vertical Structure of Tropical Cirrus by Combining CloudSat Radar Reflectivity With In Situ Microphysical Measurements Using Bayesian Monte Carlo Integration Y. Liu & G. Mace 10.1029/2019JD031882
- Can machine learning correct microwave humidity radiances for the influence of clouds? I. Kaur et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2957-2021
- Synergistic radar and radiometer retrievals of ice hydrometeors S. Pfreundschuh et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4219-2020
- Evaluation of the Microphysical Assumptions within GPM-DPR Using Ground-Based Observations of Rain and Snow R. Chase et al. 10.3390/atmos11060619
- An Evaluation of Radiative Transfer Simulations of Cloudy Scenes from a Numerical Weather Prediction Model at Sub-Millimetre Frequencies Using Airborne Observations S. Fox 10.3390/rs12172758
- Assessing the uncertainties of the discrete dipole approximation in case of melting ice particles D. Ori & S. Kneifel 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2018.06.017
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021