Global and regional phosphorus budgets in agricultural systems and their implications for phosphorus-use efficiency
Fei Lun et al.
Total article views: 6,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,681 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,454 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,227 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrative Crop-Soil-Management Modeling to Assess Global Phosphorus Losses from Major Crop Cultivations W. Liu et al. 10.1029/2017GB005849
- Water resources conservation and nitrogen pollution reduction under global food trade and agricultural intensification W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.306
- Spatial Planning Needed to Drastically Reduce Nitrogen and Phosphorus Surpluses in China’s Agriculture X. Jin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00781
- Which factors influence farmers' intentions to adopt nutrient management planning? A. Daxini et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.07.059
- Demand-Driven Model for Global Phosphate Rock Suggests Paths for Phosphorus Sustainability D. Vaccari et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02464
- Quantifying Nutrient Budgets for Sustainable Nutrient Management X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018GB006060
- Unconventional uranium in China's phosphate rock: Review and outlook D. Shang et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.110740
- Peak phosphorus, demand trends and implications for the sustainable management of phosphorus in China B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2019.03.033
- Influences of international agricultural trade on the global phosphorus cycle and its associated issues F. Lun et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2021.102282
- Protecting irrecoverable carbon in Earth’s ecosystems A. Goldstein et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0738-8
- Waste to phosphorus: A transdisciplinary solution to P recovery from wastewater based on the TRIZ approach A. Jama-Rodzeńska et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112235
- A meteorological and blowing snow data set (2000–2016) from a high-elevation alpine site (Col du Lac Blanc, France, 2720 m a.s.l.) G. Guyomarc'h et al. 10.5194/essd-11-57-2019
- High C input by perennial energy crops boosts belowground functioning and increases soil organic P content A. Ferrarini et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2020.107247
- Global evaluation of the nutrient-enabled version of the land surface model ORCHIDEE-CNP v1.2 (r5986) Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1987-2021
- Coupling Bayesian-Monte Carlo simulations with substance flow analysis for efficient pollutant management: A case study of phosphorus flows in China J. Han et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2021.105550
- Savings and losses of global water resources in food‐related virtual water trade W. Liu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1320
- The U.S. consumer phosphorus footprint: where do nitrogen and phosphorus diverge? G. Metson et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba781
- The higher availability of nutrients increases the production but decreases the quality of pollen grains in Juniperus communis L. E. Pers-Kamczyc et al. 10.1016/j.jplph.2020.153156
- The shift of phosphorus transfers in global fisheries and aquaculture Y. Huang et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-14242-7
- Assessing the sustainability of phosphorus use in China: Flow patterns from 1980 to 2015 B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135305
- Revealing soil legacy phosphorus to promote sustainable agriculture in Brazil P. Pavinato et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-72302-1
- Anthropogenic global shifts in biospheric N and P concentrations and ratios and their impacts on biodiversity, ecosystem productivity, food security, and human health J. Penuelas et al. 10.1111/gcb.14981
- Long‐term phosphate fertilization strategies evaluation in a Brazilian Oxisol L. Zancanaro de Oliveira et al. 10.1002/agj2.20324
- The Mediterranean Region as a Paradigm of the Global Decoupling of N and P Between Soils and Freshwaters E. Romero et al. 10.1029/2020GB006874
- Toward a decision support framework for sustainable phosphorus management: A case study of China B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123441
- Mycorrhizal growth and phosphorus responses of tomato differ with source but not application rate of phosphorus fertilisers H. Ngo et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.104089
- Mass balance assessment of phosphorus dynamics in a fertilizer trial with 57 years of superphosphate application under irrigated grazed pasture J. Tian et al. 10.1007/s10705-019-09992-1
- Direct Exports of Phosphorus from Fertilizers Applied to Grazed Pastures D. Nash et al. 10.2134/jeq2019.02.0085
- Recent advances and future research in ecological stoichiometry J. Sardans et al. 10.1016/j.ppees.2021.125611
- Towards more sustainable cropping systems: lessons from native Cerrado species H. Lambers et al. 10.1007/s40626-020-00180-z
- WAYS TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF PHOSPHORUS NUTRITION IN PLANTS S. Grabchuk et al. 10.15407/frg2017.06.482
Latest update: 12 Jun 2021