Articles | Volume 9, issue 2
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The Total Carbon Column Observing Network site description for Lauder, New Zealand
Total article views: 2,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,516 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,217 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,097 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 419 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 419 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- An intercomparison of total column-averaged nitrous oxide between ground-based FTIR TCCON and NDACC measurements at seven sites and comparisons with the GEOS-Chem model M. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1393-2019
- Evaluation of MOPITT Version 7 joint TIR–NIR X<sub>CO</sub> retrievals with TCCON J. Hedelius et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5547-2019
- New ground-based Fourier-transform near-infrared solar absorption measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub>, XCH<sub>4</sub> and XCO at Xianghe, China Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1679-2020
- Long-term column-averaged greenhouse gas observations using a COCCON spectrometer at the high-surface-albedo site in Gobabeb, Namibia M. Frey et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5887-2021
- A decade of CH<sub>4</sub>, CO and N<sub>2</sub>O in situ measurements at Lauder, New Zealand: assessing the long-term performance of a Fourier transform infrared trace gas and isotope analyser D. Smale et al. 10.5194/amt-12-637-2019
- Evaluation and Analysis of the Seasonal Cycle and Variability of the Trend from GOSAT Methane Retrievals E. Kivimäki et al. 10.3390/rs11070882
- Intercomparison of Total Carbon Column Observing Network (TCCON) data from two Fourier transform spectrometers at Lauder, New Zealand D. Pollard et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1501-2021
- Satellite and ground-based measurements of XCO<sub>2</sub> in a remote semiarid region of Australia V. Velazco et al. 10.5194/essd-11-935-2019
- A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6771-2019
- The Carbon Cycle of Southeast Australia During 2019–2020: Drought, Fires, and Subsequent Recovery B. Byrne et al. 10.1029/2021AV000469
- Solar tracker with optical feedback and continuous rotation J. Robinson et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5855-2020
- Comparison of formaldehyde tropospheric columns in Australia and New Zealand using MAX-DOAS, FTIR and TROPOMI R. Ryan et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6501-2020
- How bias correction goes wrong: measurement of X<sub>CO<sub>2</sub></sub> affected by erroneous surface pressure estimates M. Kiel et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2241-2019
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- Atmospheric CO2 retrieval from satellite spectral measurements by a two-step machine learning approach Z. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.108006
- Python-based dynamic scheduling assistant for atmospheric measurements by Bruker instruments using OPUS A. Geddes et al. 10.1364/AO.57.000689
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023